Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rockies vs A's - 6/12/2012 to 6/14/2012 Series

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Rockies] Rockies vs A's - 6/12/2012 to 6/14/2012 Series

    I'm getting to depressed with this team to remember to make threads.



    Anyways...


    Good job Colvin and Cuddyer.

    CarGo got screwed.

    I miss Smitty.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

    sigpic

  • #2
    Hopefully Guthrie pulls through with a solid start with this early lead. He is due for one.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      He was pitching down the first two innings, but everything now is up up up.

      Comment


      • #4
        aaaannd there goes the lead.

        Comment


        • #5

          Comment


          • #6
            Why arnt my posts working?

            guthrie annoying me - blown lead just like that

            Comment


            • #7
              Spoke too soon.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                Why arnt my posts working?

                guthrie annoying me - blown lead just like that
                I have been having that happen a lot the last two days as well.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    uh i give up, guess its happening to a lot of people - must be a forum bug sorry for OT

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Guthries ERA is now 7.00. SMH. Sad thing is we have too many injuries to replace him.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Your jinx worked...congrats DB.

                        Anyways, Guthrie will prob be traded at the deadline which I'm fine with. We aren't going anywhere. By that time people should be healthy and we'll get the youngins some time.

                        Smitty got ice in his veins. Still pissed we got rid of him. Keep on keepin on Smitty.
                        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Glad for Smitty too. I didn't like him as a starter, but Mr. Late Night was fun to watch.

                          Personally I am glad we got rid of him because I like Colvin better as a #4 OF, but not glad at the same time. As it is now, he will just be one of those previous players that I'll always root for until they throw at our players during Spring Training.

                          Outside of that horrible inning, Guthrie looks fairly good. Too bad there isn't a mulligan rule.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                            Your jinx worked...congrats DB.

                            Anyways, Guthrie will prob be traded at the deadline which I'm fine with. We aren't going anywhere. By that time people should be healthy and we'll get the youngins some time.

                            Smitty got ice in his veins. Still pissed we got rid of him. Keep on keepin on Smitty.
                            You make it sound like I wanted him to fail. I never want anyone in a Rockies uniform to fail. Even if I don't think they are that good.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                              Glad for Smitty too. I didn't like him as a starter, but Mr. Late Night was fun to watch.

                              Personally I am glad we got rid of him because I like Colvin better as a #4 OF, but not glad at the same time. As it is now, he will just be one of those previous players that I'll always root for until they throw at our players during Spring Training.

                              Outside of that horrible inning, Guthrie looks fairly good. Too bad there isn't a mulligan rule.
                              It really has been like an odd trend with him. Mostly overall good to great outing. But 1 inning that just makes you go huh?
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X