• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh, this team..

Comment

God we suck
      sigpic

Comment

Almost threw my drink onto the field. Gave my tickets away for tomorrow. I need a break from going to see this. I truly hate this team and the management. Was Cargo hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
          Almost threw my drink onto the field. Gave my tickets away for tomorrow. I need a break from going to see this. I truly hate this team and the management. Was Cargo hurt?
          No, he was just getting the day off.
          sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
          Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Just thought I'd drop by for an obligatory "told you so" on Guthrie, since everyone wanted to jump in my ass when I said he sucked.
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

If our pitching staff could give up the average number of runs in a game that most teams do (ERA: 3.98), we would be 40-21. We have by far the worst staff in all of baseball (we all know this of course).

So let's play "How Bad is our Pitching?":
              -One of 7 teams without a complete game.
              -One of two teams with only 1 shutout (tied with Miami for worst).
              -We have 17 QS (6+ innings, 3 or less runs by starter). By far the worst in the NL, and still a decent margin worse than any AL team. League average QS per team: 32
              -Houston is the next worst NL team in ERA at 4.40. We almost have an ERA 1 point higher (5.35).
              -Worst team ERA in the division is SD with 4.06.
              -Runs given up (including non earned): 342. That is 153 runs less than Philly gave up last year, and we have 102 games left. We are on pace to give up 923 runs, just 105 short of the team record set in 1999 (they were 29-31 at this point).
              -6th worst in walks, worst in BAA (.296), 4th worst in HRs allowed.

Comment

Wait a second...so our pitching staff isnt good!?

This is news to me...
                2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Nice to see they had as many errors as runs. Worst team in franchise history in the making. But at least everyone can sleep at night because they have guaranteed jobs.

Comment

Working...
                  X