Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
      And why the hell is CarGo not playing?

Missed the first inning....
      Sore Hammy I have heard.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
        Sore Hammy I have heard.
        Ugh. So....now whose gonna entertain me?
        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Ugh. So....now whose gonna entertain me?
          Pacheco perhaps?

Comment

People put way to much stock into K's.

If no one is on base (majority of the time for Dexter at lead off)... whats the difference between a K and a pop up? An outs an out.
            He K'd multiple times with RISP, that's when it counts.

Not to mention as a leadoff hitter with speed the worst you can do is pop up or K. He should be hitting the ball on the ground.

Comment

But....on the bright side....we still have CarGo to watch.

Call me crazy...but I was out with a ton of buddies tonight, and we all bleed black and purple...we went out to the bar for the Detroit game....but the majority.... 9 of 10 of us want to trade Tulo for a good pitcher, over CarGo.

Look....I like Tulo...and he plays a harder position...but CarGo is the better player, hands down. Tulo isn't worth the money at all. Injury prone and inconsistent and unclutch.

Hopefully we keep it going and sweep the Tigers. My roommate is a huge Tigers fan, so I do like the Tigers somewhat as they have worn on me for a few years, as I've watched a good amount of their games before the Rockies games start.
              I love Tulo. Easily my favorite player because it's my favorite position. But I can't really disagree with any of this. If the scenario actually ever came up I think Tulo would have to be the one to go.

1. He may be slightly over valued while Cargo is clearly undervalued. So Tulo would probably bring in a better deal for the Rockies while currently not being the better player.

2. Cargo seems to be consistently better over the past two seasons. And you could say his ceiling of potential looks to be higher as well.

That being said I would be extremely pissed if either one is actually ever traded. I don't care if the pitcher is Cliff Lee, Darvish, Halladay or Verlander. Because you never know how they'll fare at Coors. Although those names would be hard to turn down. But I don't think those names would even be an option for cargo or Tulo.

Hopefully this scenario never comes into play.
              sigpic

Comment

Looks like the Rox are looking to move Guthrie. One possible trade partner is Toronto since they have a bunch of starters injured and he has experience in the AL East.

Rumored player we could get is Mike McDade. A switch-hitting 1B, the 23-year old is very good defensively, has power, and can hit for average. He does strike out a lot though.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                  Looks like the Rox are looking to move Guthrie. One possible trade partner is Toronto since they have a bunch of starters injured and he has experience in the AL East.

Rumored player we could get is Mike McDade. A switch-hitting 1B, the 23-year old is very good defensively, has power, and can hit for average. He does strike out a lot though.
                  Would be a very good trade, IMO.

Therefore, it won't happen.
                  2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Would be a very good trade, IMO.

Therefore, it won't happen.
                    Yea, that was my thinking too

Comment

Working...
                    X