Rockies vs. Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rockies] Rockies vs. Rangers

3rd worst team vs. the best team in baseball.

Worst pitching staff vs. best offensive team

Should be a good one!

Friedrich vs. Oswalt (lost 4-1 already)
    J. Outman (8.41) vs. C. Lewis (3.00)
    A. White (6.06) vs. M. Harrison (3.41)

We actually didn't do that bad in the first game despite the loss. Obviously it wasn't good, but they stayed in the game, Friedrich went 6 innings and the 'pen delivered again.

Moscoso and Pomeranz are threatening to break the 4-man rotation back to normal. Moscoso has thrown 4 straight games without giving up a run (8.2 innings), 8 Ks, and getting a little better with his Gb/Fb ratio.

Pomeranz rebounded from an ugly start and didn't allow a hit over 6 innings, striking out 8. Guys with the team say his fastball velocity was up, which means his mechanics were right. If he can duplicate it 1-2 more times, look for him to rejoin the team.

Also with the minors, Matt McBride, the only non-pitcher in the Ubaldo deal, is hitting .353 (.387 OBP) and leads the Sky Sox with 38 RBI. He plays 1B and catcher.

Come on Rockies! I know you can do it.

Your 10 run lead is now only 4. I have faith you can give it up! Leads ain't anything to us!!

Woohoo!
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Rockies have officially won 1 more game than I thought they would have against the Rangers.

but honestly we all need to see the big picture: we are going to get a killer draft pick next year

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
        Rockies have officially won 1 more game than I thought they would have against the Rangers.

but honestly we all need to see the big picture: we are going to get a killer draft pick next year
        Lets just hope we will have a guy in the FO who wont blow the pick...
        sigpic

Comment

damm scutaro - stay on the damm bag...

Comment

Pathetic yet again

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
              Lets just hope we will have a guy in the FO who wont blow the pick...
              Odd would say he will make a good pick, just out of sheer luck.

Comment

Working...
              X