THe Clowns on Blake Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rockies] THe Clowns on Blake Street

I swear they are doing this to thumb their nose at the fans and say "You will not get your way"

Now this knucklehead gets to ruin the farm system the way he did the big league club.

http://www.denverpost.com/rockies/ci...hifting-player

The Monforts are such wimps. When a GM screws over your team, you fire him, not demote him. Do other teams do that? Not that I know of.
    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

We're going places.
      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
        The Monforts are such wimps. When a GM screws over your team, you fire him, not demote him. Do other teams do that? Not that I know of.
        It's not even a demotion. Final say in all matters still rests with O'down.

It's not a demotion, he's just putting a shield in front of his bad decisions.
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Total PR move. Nothing changes. And I don't want the failure O'Dowd being even more hands on in the minor league system. His organizations have only developed a handful of players
          sigpic

Comment

This press cinference about the move is like a salt on an open wound. Just spitting on fans like we have no clue what's going on.
            sigpic

Comment

The only thing that's going to change what's happening with the Rockies is for the fans to stop giving them their money.

Bottom line.

They think the fans are stupid, and apparently they are because the KEEP SHOWING UP
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Monfort says the right pieces are in place in the FO including Odowd. The stupidity of the monforts never ceases to amaze me. If they dont can Odowd Or Tracy at the end of the year I think i will become a tigers fan full time
                sigpic

Comment

So their culture is to treat people in the organization like family, and thats why they won't fire people...

...then why did they fire Hurdle?

The Rockies are DELUSIONAL.
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                    We're going places.
                    Down the drain.
                    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

Comment

Good news about this is we can't get much worse

Bad news is we are terrible, the ownership is floundering about, and teams like the Giants and Dodgers are getting better.

Healthy staff or not, unless we pick up a good pitcher this off-season I see us wasting CarGo's and Tulo's prime years. Dan O'Dowd or any other flunkie he plugs into the hole regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                        Good news about this is we can't get much worse

Bad news is we are terrible, the ownership is floundering about, and teams like the Giants and Dodgers are getting better.

Healthy staff or not, unless we pick up a good pitcher this off-season I see us wasting CarGo's and Tulo's prime years. Dan O'Dowd or any other flunkie he plugs into the hole regardless.
                        Ive heard several people in the know say that Gonzales is already tired of the Rockies antics and will at some point tell ownership he will not was his prime years on a club that doesn't care about winning.
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                          Ive heard several people in the know say that Gonzales is already tired of the Rockies antics and will at some point tell ownership he will not was his prime years on a club that doesn't care about winning.
                          I don't blame him one bit... There's no way on earth if I were a player capable of making a strong impact on a winning team that I'd want to spend my time on a team like the Rockies... I'm so glad that I don't care about baseball... This year would be way too difficult to stomach...
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

This is pathetic. Trying to trick unknowing fans into thinking that the Rockies made "significant changes" in the front office in order to help the team out. Essentially nothing has changed. Screw you, O'Dowd/ Monforts.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Sandy Clough made a great point that I agree with.

The Rockies are the only team I've ever seen that has such contempt for the fans but still feels a need to pander to them.
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                              X