• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncNuggsRocks View Post
    we are #4 on espn and nba

hollinger has us at 6
    Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Hollingers ranking is all computer based kinds like the bcs so in that case its a joke.
    Yes because polls based purely off Marc Steins opinion are to be taken so much more seriously.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncNuggsRocks View Post
      we are #4 on espn and nba

hollinger has us at 6
      Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
      Well if power rankings are just based off record, then what's the point? You could just look at the standings.

Hollinger always has us lower than others. Idk why...but it's a common theme with him.
      Wasn't saying purely off records. I made the point that the two immediate teams above us, Memphis is equally as hot winning 9 of 10 and Clippers are almost as hot. So why should we rank higher?

And thunder and Spurs aren't as hot but is someone going to argue we should be ahead of them?

I've seen numerous seasons where Hollinger ranks the nuggets consistently 4-5 spots higher than anyone else. It's based on stats.

If you want opinions only (which I think is a more ridiculous way to rank teams) then just read Steins and ignore Hollinger.

And if all we want to do is see the Nuggets as high as we can without logic then just rank them #1 yourself. Then you're happy.

It doesn't really matter anyway till playoffs.
      sigpic

Comment

Nuggets > *

We'll sweep Miami in the Finals. :nojoke:
        Adopted Poster
        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          Yes because polls based purely off Marc Steins opinion are to be taken so much more seriously.
          Its just rankings anyways which dont mean much since its not college.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
            Its just rankings anyways which dont mean much since its not college.
            You say that as if college rankings mean anything. They don't mean anything either since 68 teams make the tournament.

But that's why I'm starting to really love college basketball more than football. Their teams get to play it out on the court instead of having a poll determine the top 2 and tell 3-5 or so that they don't even have a chance to prove the rankings wrong.
            sigpic

Comment

Still #4 on nba.com
              Adopted Poster
              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

and espn.com

worthless stat of the day:
                Entering Monday's play, Denver has completed 121 alley-oops, just four oops behind the league-leading Clips.

we can't really go any higher than 4 imo...

Comment

The Lakers are at 7 right behind the Clippers.

They've had one of the easiest schedules the last month and they've barely won a bunch of those games.
                  :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                    Nuggets > *

We'll sweep Miami in the Finals. :nojoke:
                    I wish, but I still can't seeing them stop Bosh in a 7 game series.
                    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

Comment

We are #2.... this... is.... awesome!

Don't think i've ever seen this. I want to get this framed even though it means nothing

Comment

Working...
                      X