Game 39: Nuggets vs Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Nuggets] Game 39: Nuggets vs Warriors

Chandler returns tonight! Very excited to see if he'll be able to make a good impact this season. He very well could be very rusty, but still, it'll be nice to see him on the court again.

Go Nuggets!
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

I forgot Chandler was even on this team lol Hopefully we get to see some of him

Lets keep the winning streak up boys!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
      I forgot Chandler was even on this team lol Hopefully we get to see some of him

Lets keep the winning streak up boys!
      Ha. Not me. I've been itching for him to return for a long while. Love the potential he has. He can shoot, and we need a shooter that doesn't get himself benched all the time like JHam.

sigpic

Comment

Glad WC is back. It will take a few weeks for him to get back to form. Hope he is finally 100%, he can be a difference maker.
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome back, WC!

sigpic

Comment

Kosta has improved a lot from the beginning of the year.

sigpic

Comment

Wow Curry is on fire
              sigpic

Comment

I forgot WC was on the team as well. That could explain the slow start on defense this year.

He is a very welcome return and ones he gets going the defense should improve immensely. Maybe he will be the extra piece we need to go on a serious run and be contenders.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                  Kosta has improved a lot from the beginning of the year.
                  I've definitely been cursing his name a lot less of late...

And i've also been itching for some wilson chandelier. Glad he's back and glad he's doing well..

what a 4th quarter... jesus christ this is what i needed after saturdays game

Comment

Another good win. This team is starting to play much better ball, it's exciting.

Chandler was stellar tonight, if he can continue that then we are in good shape.

Go Nuggets!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                      Another good win. This team is starting to play much better ball, it's exciting.

Chandler was stellar tonight, if he can continue that then we are in good shape.

Go Nuggets!
                      just did some math, this year our PA and PF have improved tremendously.

we're at 104.7 PF and 96 PA this year. crazy crazy! Thats like what OKC and SA is doing.

obviously the home games have helped a lot, but you can tell they are playing as a team now a lot more fluidly.

Comment

I love that Ty and Gallo have been so much better lately and that WC was able to gel in the offense tonight. The last couple weeks have been so much better than that first stretch of the season. Keep it up Nuggets!

Comment

Working...
                        X