No announcement yet.

Game 40: Nuggets vs Trailblazers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phew. Closer than it should've been. But Portland has been hot, so a good win. Should've won in regulation though.

Go Nuggets!
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
      Lets seal the game up Tee Why!

thats not DT

Comment

Another win.

We are seeing a strong evolution in Gallo, made another big shot tonight.

Chandler with a huge shot also, he can be a difference maker.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
          Phew. Closer than it should've been. But Portland has been hot, so a good win. Should've won in regulation though.

Go Nuggets!
          haven't they lost 3 straight now? they have been good though. we're just more gooder.

Comment

Also, iggy should not be taking our clutch shots... give that honor to Ty or Gallo or the open man... Iggy has been crap lately in the clutch. nice 3 though in the OT

Comment

Clutch plays by Ty Lawson, Andre Iguodala, Wilson Chandler, Danillo Gallanari and Javale Mcgee. Exciting game however we could easily win if guys showed up for the whole game. I would also like to see Kenneth Faried in there during the overtime period. The guy had 21 points and 11 rebounds. I think that is worthy of earning minutes at the end of the game. Anyway. Solid win.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncNuggsRocks View Post
                Also, iggy should not be taking our clutch shots... give that honor to Ty or Gallo or the open man... Iggy has been crap lately in the clutch. nice 3 though in the OT
                This. I don't know why we kept going to him with Lawson, Gallo, and Chandler hitting shots.

Comment

Working...
                X