Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 42: Nuggets vs Wizards

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Relevant:

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by BroncNuggsRocks View Post
      hahahahahhaahhahaha


      like clockwork. go back and look at all the threads of us losing. "Fire Karl" is in every single one.
      yep cause karl isn't getting it done
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by BroncNuggsRocks View Post
        hahahahahhaahhahaha


        like clockwork. go back and look at all the threads of us losing. "Fire Karl" is in every single one.
        Good to know losing to the worst team in the league at home is acceptable to you.

        67 second half points allowed and a blown 7 point fourth quarter lead. And we don't even have the excuse of having played last night.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          Good to know losing to the worst team in the league at home is acceptable to you.

          67 second half points allowed and a blown 7 point fourth quarter lead. And we don't even have the excuse of having played last night.
          Oh yeah cause thats exactly what I was implying. Good detective work, DB!


          was it karls fault that we missed 12 free throws? Probably not.

          Was it karls fault that mcgee looked like he was holding a basketball for the first time in his life? Maybe.

          or that iggy didn't make a basket all game? doubt it.


          and your plan to succeed is to fire a coach midseason. That has never backfired, ever.

          I'm not content with Karl either, but firing him midseason isn't going to solve any of our issues... other than not seeing him "sit down on the bench with his arms crossed".

          Comment


          • #35
            Benjamin Hochman ‏@nuggetsnews
            How mad are the Nuggets? faried and Gallinari have already dressed and left the arena before lockerroom opened for interviews


            Maybe go practice free throws?

            Comment


            • #36
              Worst loss of the year, not even CLOSE! Now what will happen? Will they play like the NBAs best at home , or give yp a collective 85 points again yo the Durant/Westbrook Nugget killers?
              sigpicoh YEAH?

              Comment


              • #37
                Losing to the worst team in the league shouldn't happen, but they've also beaten both Miami and OKC.
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by BroncNuggsRocks View Post
                  Oh yeah cause thats exactly what I was implying. Good detective work, DB!


                  was it karls fault that we missed 12 free throws? Probably not.

                  Was it karls fault that mcgee looked like he was holding a basketball for the first time in his life? Maybe.

                  or that iggy didn't make a basket all game? doubt it.


                  and your plan to succeed is to fire a coach midseason. That has never backfired, ever.

                  I'm not content with Karl either, but firing him midseason isn't going to solve any of our issues... other than not seeing him "sit down on the bench with his arms crossed".
                  1. Show me once where I said they should fire Karl mid season? On a team with a winning record no less.

                  2. Yes it is his fault the team can't make free throws. That is easily something that can be stressed on at practice and practiced a lot. I don't think he cares.

                  3. I will give you that the front office hasn't given him close to an elite level player since Melo left. TY is close but is too up and down.

                  Just because they shouldn't fire him midseason doesn't mean fans can't express concern in the coaching department and call for his head at seasons end.

                  8 1/2 seasons with the Nuggets and only two series wins in the playoffs. Both in the same season. How long can ownership be happy with only reaching the playoffs?
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                    1. Show me once where I said they should fire Karl mid season? On a team with a winning record no less.

                    2. Yes it is his fault the team can't make free throws. That is easily something that can be stressed on at practice and practiced a lot. I don't think he cares.

                    3. I will give you that the front office hasn't given him close to an elite level player since Melo left. TY is close but is too up and down.

                    Just because they shouldn't fire him midseason doesn't mean fans can't express concern in the coaching department and call for his head at seasons end.

                    8 1/2 seasons with the Nuggets and only two series wins in the playoffs. Both in the same season. How long can ownership be happy with only reaching the playoffs?
                    I think the Nuggets ownership is top 5 in the NBA and our GM is possibly #1.

                    I think if we don't do something this year, Karl is gone, rightfully so. It's just difficult to fire a coach when you've made the playoffs 9 straight years.

                    However, we don't win once we get there, which is the point, so if we don't do anything this year, I want him fired and I think he will be.
                    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                      I think the Nuggets ownership is top 5 in the NBA and our GM is possibly #1.

                      I think if we don't do something this year, Karl is gone, rightfully so. It's just difficult to fire a coach when you've made the playoffs 9 straight years.

                      However, we don't win once we get there, which is the point, so if we don't do anything this year, I want him fired and I think he will be.
                      I didn't mean to sound like I was knocking the owner or GM. I know they are great. But we haven't had a superstar since Melo. And it's hard to win with one.

                      I think the future is bright with Ty Gallo and Faried. But none of them seem to be able to be a consistent go to guy in the clutch.

                      All I meant was that is the one excuse I can give Karl right now is not having that go to guy.

                      But I'm sick of one playoff series and done. And I think free throws and defense are a big reason why.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        I didn't mean to sound like I was knocking the owner or GM. I know they are great. But we haven't had a superstar since Melo. And it's hard to win with one.

                        I think the future is bright with Ty Gallo and Faried. But none of them seem to be able to be a consistent go to guy in the clutch.

                        All I meant was that is the one excuse I can give Karl right now is not having that go to guy.

                        But I'm sick of one playoff series and done. And I think free throws and defense are a big reason why.
                        Yeah. I feel ya.

                        I didn't mean to knock what you said. I just felt your post was the most relevant to quote, for what I was going to say.

                        He's getting on my nerves quite a bit now. I love GK...but he's reminding me of Shanny. He might need a change of scenery. It's the same thing every year with our team - bad free throws, inconsistent defense, bad outside shooting.
                        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X