Game 43: Nuggets vs Thunder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great win guys
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Ty with a great quote "When guys get hit they get up complaining to the refs... but we gotta start hitting back"

Comment

Originally posted by BroncNuggsRocks View Post
        Ty with a great quote "When guys get hit they get up complaining to the refs... but we gotta start hitting back"
        This might not be the best idea against teams with star players. We might rack up a lot of fouls in a hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          This might not be the best idea against teams with star players. We might rack up a lot of fouls in a hurry.
          like tonight? lol. 48 free throws... sweet jesus.

Comment

I'd rather piss them off and get it into a chippy game, rather than doing nothing.

We did that tonight and we won.

T's, flagrants, idc just make them uncomfortable.
            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

I was at the game and that was probably the worst officiating I have seen.

Good win though, the place was rocking

Comment

Can the team come out with a rope tied behind their back next time we play the Thunder? Send a message to David Stern that we're tired of having play with one hand because of the officials.

We shouldn't actually play with the ropes on though lol

Comment

I half expected them to play a lot better, after those last two DEBACLES, and they did! Good win!

On ESPN Radio this morning, they were talking about George Karl. He has been coaching for 30 something years. Well, he had a practice Saturday, and he had the LONGEST film session he probably ever had with any team in his career, showing them where their breakdowns were, what they have been doing wrong defensively, where they need to be more accountable! Must have sunk in, because they have NEVER seen the guys so fired up before the game!!!

They also talked about how During the half court shot that Rocky always shoots, WestDUMBASSEDTHUGcrook came out and swattted it away as it was going in!!!!! What a PUNK ASSES FOOL!!! They also talked about how he was BOOED like no other player has ever been booed! He is a whiny, pouty, self indulgent punk, on the court, pure and simple! And living in OKC, he has a lot of enemies amongst his OWN FANS, I garuntee you that! And the worst thing of it is, he STILL thinks he is the MAN on this team, over Durant, and thats why I think when his Contract is up he will be shipped out , just like the Beard was.

I agree its bad when two players, Westbrook and Durant shoot four more foul shots then the whole Denver team, BUT, on the other hand, if Denver could come CLOSE to shooting 70-75% of their FFs, then this game would have never gone into OT! They gotta figure out somehow to move out of LAST PLACE in FFs, or they will lose quite a few more games because of that!

Overall though a great win against a top team, going to be interesting though to see if they can handle the Clippers in LA, I dont think they can, I believe they are the #1 team in the NBA right now, followed by OKC, then Miami, then SanAntonio.

Denver wont win this division, but they just might eke out a top four, you never know!
                  sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                    Can the team come out with a rope tied behind their back next time we play the Thunder? Send a message to David Stern that we're tired of having play with one hand because of the officials.

We shouldn't actually play with the ropes on though lol
                    I think just rope being tied back there won't limit range of motion

Comment

Working...
                    X