No announcement yet.

Game 48: Nuggets vs Hornets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun Fact: Ty Lawson's 0 turnovers ties his career low.

Comment

Nuggets would have the most wins in the Eastern conference and only be behind the Heat and Knicks in the loss column due to having played more games.

That's good enough for 6th seed in the West.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm glad mozgov got his rebound, or else he would've been completely useless.

11 minutes, 0 points, 0 field goals, 0 assists, 0 blocks, 0 steals, 0 free throws, 2 turnovers, 2 fouls, 1 rebound

so boss

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          Nuggets would have the most wins in the Eastern conference and only be behind the Heat and Knicks in the loss column due to having played more games.

That's good enough for 6th seed in the West.
          I was looking at that also. There are 5 teams with atleast 30 wins in the west and a big fat ZERO have 30 wins in the east
          sigpic

Comment

mozzyyyy mozzerson!!!!!!!!!
            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
              mozzyyyy mozzerson!!!!!!!!!
              Mozzarella...

I like that these threads are getting more active.

Comment

I like that the Nuggets are winning, so all the bandwagon fans, like Denverblood, are back and talking.

Don't yell at me DB, I keed, I keed.

sigpic

Comment

I like that the Nuggets are winning, so all the bandwagon fans, like Denverblood, are back and talking.

Don't yell at me DB, I keed, I keed.
                  Just as long as you remember you wanted to give up on the AVS at 2-3 after Landy got knocked out.

Honestly though I track every game. But my wife is back at work and I'm home alone with a 5 month old every weekend. So most nights I can't get on to discuss the game simply from not having time.

It's getting easier to watch him how though so I'm vocal. Just coincidentally the same time the Nuggets got hot.

I'll take the title though as long as they keep winning.
                  sigpic

Comment

Haha, I was just kidding. You've participated a lot this year.

I just couldn't think of anyone at the time

But yes, Landy is the reason why I got back into hockey, so I am not enjoying it that much without. I love the Avs...but lets face it...they suck right now. I'm still watching the games though.

sigpic

Comment

Haha, I was just kidding. You've participated a lot this year.

I just couldn't think of anyone at the time

But yes, Landy is the reason why I got back into hockey, so I am not enjoying it that much without. I love the Avs...but lets face it...they suck right now. I'm still watching the games though.
                      Yeah it pisses me off. They really haven't been that great since the first lockout where the team got raped by Europe hockey.

A few playoff wins here and there but never a real threat the way they used to be. The current state of the team is an embarrassment compared to the first 10 years in Denver
                      sigpic

Comment

The hockey has infiltrated us.

My name is broncs nuggs rockies... not broncs nuggs avs rocks...

EW.

bandwagoners.

Comment

Why do you lie?

Your name is broncnuggsrocks -- not broncs nuggs rockies...

You thought you could get away with that? :nono:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X