Trade Deadline Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
    I apologize. It's always a two way street.
    No harm. I'm sure I'll be getting into a lot more arguments in this forum and I'll do my best to keep things impersonal.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
      About Sonny, I don't recall the FO, Karl or the beat writers talking about his IQ or how bright his future was, or other players talking about how good he would be.

But if you can provide me a link to something like that, I'll definitely take a look. Just don't remember it off the top of my head.
      I remember Marlowe, Hastings and Hanzlik hyping him up plenty because he was doing really good for the 14e'rs.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
        I remember Marlowe, Hastings and Hanzlik hyping him up plenty because he was doing really good for the 14e'rs.
        I don't recall, but definitely possible. I liked Sonny.

However, to be fair, that isn't the same as high praise from GK and Masai.

Also, it isn't like GK and Masai are praising Miller, like they are Fournier.
        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
          I don't recall, but definitely possible. I liked Sonny.

However, to be fair, that isn't the same as high praise from GK and Masai.

Also, it isn't like GK and Masai are praising Miller, like they are Fournier.
          I haven't really heard anyone praise Miller. I think the Nuggets drafted him because Lawson said he wanted them to.
          sigpic

Comment

Yakhouba Diawara played because at the time, he was the Nuggets best on ball defender. You cannot have your best defender on the bench all the time, regardless of his age. We didn't have the young talent and the deep bench we have now.

Who are you gonna take minutes away from to give to Fournier? Exactly. If Evan played for the same on that same team he would have gotten more PT. There is no reason to rush the guy

Evan has a lot of great traits in a young player. Smart, can shoot the ball, get to the rim and can distribute. He is further along defensively than I had expected. He is gonna be a good player for us, just no need to rush him.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X