Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenneth Faried to be in this year's Sprite Slam Dunk Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Nuggets] Kenneth Faried to be in this year's Sprite Slam Dunk Contest!

Anyone else pretty excited for this? I am pumped up to see The Manimal show off his moves!
    Just a diehard Broncos Fan trying to make it living in Charger/Raider country (SoCal)

Yeah, that'll be fun to watch! #TeamManimal
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

First time in a couple years where I'll actually be excited to watch the Slam Dunk competition and not just watch highlights. Aside from Faried, there's some pretty good talent in there this year too. Hopefully he will take it home this year though!
      Just a diehard Broncos Fan trying to make it living in Charger/Raider country (SoCal)

Comment

This will be the first time I've watched the dunk contest since I was a kid.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

Last time a Nugget was in the dunk contest he smashed the contest.

But the contest was awarded to a spotlight player. They aren't kidding win they say you have to have a superstar to win in the NBA.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            Last time a Nugget was in the dunk contest he smashed the contest.

But the contest was awarded to a spotlight player. They aren't kidding win they say you have to have a superstar to win in the NBA.
            like last year when paul george was absolutely robbed.

Comment

Too many props nowadays. Like cars and singing children. I would rather see something athletic and original. DeRozen's "showstopper" comes to mind.
              2013 Packers GM - Check my profile for trade block and draft picks.

Comment

Working...
              X