Article: KLEE: Red-hot Nuggets still missing one key ingredient, veteran says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnlimburg
    No. There are guys you can rely on. We don't have them guys. You look around the league and the best teams have guys who will consistantly come through in the clutch. You know what you will get from them game in and game out. Obviously these are the stars however you need that and that is the point. You need these guys on your team to go deep in the playoffs and be a championship calibar team.
    Aren't the most clutch people in the league hovering around 30-40%? The best being carmelo who is just demolishing it in the clutch at somethin like 53%....

Comment

I don't know about the stats. I just know other teams have a guy they can go to. A guy who they can trust and expect to come through for the team. The offense doesn't look cluless in the clutch situations. Our offense in the half court looks horrible at the end of games and we don't know who to go to and we can't rely on anyone. That is the point I agree with Andre Miller about.

Comment

Gallo has the highest % of 3's when the game is close in the last 2 minutes or something saw on twitter the other day. soo...i'd say we can go to him most days, even tonight when he wasn't great he hit a great 3....we went to ty tonight and he did his thing for most of it.....it wasn't until andre tried to take over that we started to get stagnant and lost in 3rd OT
        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Does Andre want a superstar to rely on late in games so he doesn't have to come in and flub everything up?
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

Comment

Bad couple of days for Andre Miller.
            Just a diehard Broncos Fan trying to make it living in Charger/Raider country (SoCal)

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrend View Post
              Bad couple of days for Andre Miller.
              He definitely hasn't made any friends these past couple days.
              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X