Nuggets @ Celtics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Pathetic. Andre Miller thinks we need a superstar for the end of games. Yeah we do so the idiot doesn't jack up stupid shots like that. I could see a player on the team saying something to him after that one. He made some good plays however he made plenty of bad plays late. The ball should have been in Lawsons hands more. I would have been fine if we lost that one any other way then that. A jackup 3 with 10 seconds left after what he done in regulation also is just not being a team player. Selfish Andre Miller, just so damn selfish.
    I agree in every regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
      oh look the andre hater comes out at the end of the game...hmmmm
      Probably because he played a terrible game. That is a fair conclusion wouldn't you say? Denver media tends to agree with that sentiment.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
        Probably because he played a terrible game. That is a fair conclusion wouldn't you say? Denver media tends to agree with that sentiment.
        Read my comments...do you think I am giving Miller a pass?

Didn't think so....

If I get bashed for saying when Iggy has bad games, so does he. All he ever does is rip on Andre, even during his good games, he's admitted his hatred for Andre, and it figures he doesn't watch most of the game, then comes on and rips him based on one shot (which I didn't excuse if you read my prior posts).
        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Also, Andre didn't play terrible the entire game.

What he did at some points were inexcusable, but he had 15 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists. His turnovers were bad though, but Ty had 5 too granted in more minutes.

I hate the +/- stat and think it's utterly retarded. However, I know John likes it, and Karl loves it and with that, Andre was +6, 3rd highest on team.

Once again, he had some boneheaded plays, ESPECIALLY the last one.
          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
            Read my comments...do you think I am giving Miller a pass?

Didn't think so....

If I get bashed for saying when Iggy has bad games, so does he. All he ever does is rip on Andre, even during his good games, he's admitted his hatred for Andre, and it figures he doesn't watch most of the game, then comes on and rips him based on one shot (which I didn't excuse if you read my prior posts).
            it was actually the last 2 possessions that he totally ravaged with his mindnumbingly horrible decision not to allow the other 4 guys to feel the rubber sphere.

I mean... dude.... he was crap.

Although you never specified which Andre...

Comment

I don't like the plus/minus stat. I think in some cases it speaks volumes. When a player is so far in the negative or so far in the positive. Like the ONE time I refrenced it when Afflalo was so far behind everyone else on the team and one of the bottom 3 players in the stat of all winning teams in the NBA. But I don't think it is a good indicator all the time.

Comment

I have a question why do we always bash our team/players after a loss? Yes we had some boneheaded plays but this was a tough game however you look at it.

We went into triple overtime vs a red hot team on the road on the second of a back to back. Yes we could have won but it also could have been alot worse.
                sigpic

Comment

I think my post is how most people would feel. That is was good effort and if we lost differently then okay. The reasons you mention are valid. However it was that a player on the team who has been crying for minutes and saying his team essentially can't win a championship made very lazy and selfish plays which hurt the team in the clutch in both regulation and overtime. Maybe he was trying to make the coaches and management dislike him. Maybe he wants to be traded. He clearly isn't happy with Denver. You never know.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                    I think my post is how most people would feel. That is was good effort and if we lost differently then okay. The reasons you mention are valid. However it was that a player on the team who has been crying for minutes and saying his team essentially can't win a championship made very lazy and selfish plays which hurt the team in the clutch in both regulation and overtime. Maybe he was trying to make the coaches and management dislike him. Maybe he wants to be traded. He clearly isn't happy with Denver. You never know.
                    I wasn't just calling you out. I understand about the Miller thing though. Its frustrating to hear a player talk like he has recently especially since we are in the thick of the playoff race.

Maybe GK could sit him a game or two to get his head back in the right place? but we all know how much Karl likes Miller so that probably wont happen
                    sigpic

Comment

• Pierce's foot was on the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

I hate the officials. And Gallo wasn't the last one to touch that ball that went out of bounds. 2 reviews and they still got both calls wrong.
                      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                      sigpic

Comment

• Andre Miller is the least clutch player on this team. I don't think Ty Lawson will ever be good in the clutch, but Andre Miller never was and at his age now he just can't develop into that. He's too much of a liability shooting the ball for us to rely on him to play heavily. If at all possible I'd look long and hard at dealing him for another G. I know Eric Gordon isn't really working out in New Orleans right now and he's a great offensive weapon when he gets that knee right. Gordon could be effective coming off the bench for Ty Lawson and then when he gets fully healthy we'd have a lethal 2 guard set because Gordon can knock down a 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                          I have a question why do we always bash our team/players after a loss? Yes we had some boneheaded plays but this was a tough game however you look at it.

We went into triple overtime vs a red hot team on the road on the second of a back to back. Yes we could have won but it also could have been alot worse.
                          Aren't you the one that bashes karl after every loss? I'm not exactly certain which of you guys always seems to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                            Didn't he ask for a trade this time last year too?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncNuggsRocks View Post
                              Aren't you the one that bashes karl after every loss? I'm not exactly certain which of you guys always seems to do that.
                              Iv'e done it a couple of times but not ALL the time.

There has been some games I just thought his coaching has been terrible, I didn't think this game was much on him though
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                                Iv'e done it a couple of times but not ALL the time.

There has been some games I just thought his coaching has been terrible, I didn't think this game was much on him though
                                oh ok. Yeah it definitely wasn't really anyones fault... Pierce was clutch... but andre miller really messed up big time. He was obviously TRYING to send a message to the team... but the wrong one got sent up.

He's all about andre miller... rather than being about the nuggets. idk. I've never liked him so I wouldn't take what I say as a new revelation...

Comment

Working...
                                X