Paige Rips O'Dowd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    I heard Curt Schilling wants to make a comeback.

The only way that the clowns who rockies will finally acknowledge that they are baseball's biggest morons is if the attendance drops to the last in the league.
    Francis cost them 1.5 million, which makes Schilling worth at least 4 million. I heard he is bankrupt so maybe a 5 year deal is a good idea. O'Dowd is in his office crafting this deal as we speak. And I would not be surprised to see an invite extended to him to attend spring training.

Comment

. Juan Marichal probably has some left in the tank, as long as Giambi is willing to share some of his PEDs.
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
        Why so gloom everyone? I mean they did land Jeff Francis this offseason. And I will admit I am part of the problem because I still continue to buy season tickets which in a way supports this knucklehead regime. But I love baseball too much to have them ruin it for me, as much as they have tried to recently.
        I don't buy season tix but I am part of the problem as well. I go to about 10 games a year. I will be honest for me it is less about baseball and more about being out on a beautiful Colorado summer night. (which are almost always perfect) and getting to hang out with friends i don't see that often. That's the thing. The Monforts have a gorgeous stadium in the heart of downtown and so people come to games. Often times (at this point its less about baseball and more about being downtown for a lot of people) which means even if their product is bad people will still be there. They benefit from being in a great state more than anything. I would love for a respectable owner to buy them out (as they do nothing positive for CO baseball) but as long as they do well attendance wise i can't see them selling anytime soon.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
          I don't buy season tix but I am part of the problem as well. I go to about 10 games a year. I will be honest for me it is less about baseball and more about being out on a beautiful Colorado summer night. (which are almost always perfect) and getting to hang out with friends i don't see that often. That's the thing. The Monforts have a gorgeous stadium in the heart of downtown and so people come to games. Often times (at this point its less about baseball and more about being downtown for a lot of people) which means even if their product is bad people will still be there. They benefit from being in a great state more than anything. I would love for a respectable owner to buy them out (as they do nothing positive for CO baseball) but as long as they do well attendance wise i can't see them selling anytime soon.
          Totally agree! I am still in my ongoing pursuit to see all of the major league stadiums (I am stuck @ 22 right now). And without a doubt Coors field is in my top 5. And the Blake Street Knuckleheads know this and will expoit it to its fullest. As long as the Cubs, Cardinals, Reds, and Phillies come into town every year, they will always have good crowds. And then add the Red Sox and Yankees this year, they will have a money printing machine in LoDo. Such a shame because there are a ton of actual baseball who get subjected to minimal effort from the higher ups and just have to eat it.

Comment

I got to 1/3-1/4 of the games. Usually about 25-35 depending on the year and my schedules.

I go for the game of baseball. To win. I hate the happy go lucky fans at the end of the game when we lose. It bugs me. And I hate the wave.
            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X