Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 54: Nuggets @ Nets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
    If this team planned better D, look out
    A lot of teams could say the same thing.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      holy zhisdhfithsit if it was pathetic 10 minutes ago..... this is just plain unacceptable.....


      andre miller sucks man!

      Comment


      • #18
        we need to stop switching so much

        Comment


        • #19
          If we win this game it will probably be from riding the backs of Hamilton, Chandler and Lawsons scoring.

          Comment


          • #20
            that was pretty bad effort defensively all around.

            Comment


            • #21
              Andre Miller plays with zero sense of urgency when down by double digits with 3 minutes left in the 4th. I don't understand why he's out there. He seems to want to get loose with the ball right here at the end

              Comment


              • #22
                Andre Miller needs to go. He is the worst defensive player on this team and gives absolutely no effort

                Comment


                • #23
                  Yeah I think Millers time is finally running out here.

                  I would like to see how Fournier plays as a PG
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
                    Andre Miller plays with zero sense of urgency when down by double digits with 3 minutes left in the 4th. I don't understand why he's out there. He seems to want to get loose with the ball right here at the end
                    Originally posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
                    Andre Miller needs to go. He is the worst defensive player on this team and gives absolutely no effort
                    Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                    Yeah I think Millers time is finally running out here.

                    I would like to see how Fournier plays as a PG

                    See BH... I'm not alone in this. We're all 'idiots'...

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Miller had 10 assists and was one of the few players in the +.

                      Once again, I don't like +/-, but for those that do, he was in the +. One of only two Nuggets.

                      I was the one who created the Miller thread getting mad at him, but he means a lot to this team, and we'd not have the record we do. I didn't watch the game, but I am SURE he wasn't the reason we lost.


                      Like I said though after the Celtics loss...we'd lose out into the all star break...teams not mature enough yet.

                      Oh well, let's just go on a W streak after the allstar break.

                      Go Nuggets!!
                      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        how can you be so sure he wasn't the reason we lost?

                        i'm not saying he was... gallo and iggy were... but still...


                        anyways, it just seems like the team is humoring andre miller by letting him do stuff from time to time.

                        ty just says, here, you dribble it down court this time. have at it old man!


                        then when he turns it over, he just stares at the ground as if maybe there was a bump... and then turns around and remembers he's in the middle of a high pace basketball game.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Haha. Sorry, I had no idea that is what he does.
                          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                            Haha. Sorry, I had no idea that is what he does.
                            Don't let it happen again

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by BroncNuggsRocks View Post
                              Don't let it happen again
                              Yes sir.

                              I'm embarrassed.
                              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                http://j5dtomlogjdhemdzli2s4rbxn5sus...m/UYnvzlT8IQ17

                                interesting post game comments about his defensive scheme... and how it failed miserably

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X