No announcement yet.

Game 54: Nuggets @ Nets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need a PF or C that's a consistently good rebounder. Karl doesn't like to play Faried and McGee together so if we could get a PF that can come off the bench and pair up with him, it'd be great.

I kind of want to see how Iguodala would do bringing the ball up the court instead of Andre Miller late in the game. Then Ty Lawson can get some space without the ball to free up a look or to create a mismatch either on him or somewhere else on the court.

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
      Yeah I think Millers time is finally running out here.

I would like to see how Fournier plays as a PG
      I agree with you on Miller.

I wouldn't like to see Fournier at PG. I would be Picard'ing all the time. I think he can make an ok SG who play 7-8 minutes a game. I just don't see that much promise in him. Can we see some Quincy Miller?
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
        I agree with you on Miller.

I wouldn't like to see Fournier at PG. I would be Picard'ing all the time. I think he can make an ok SG who play 7-8 minutes a game. I just don't see that much promise in him. Can we see some Quincy Miller?
        Quincy's been doing pretty well in the d-league. I know Karl doesn't like playing rookie and it'd be hard to find a good role for Miller. He's been pretty good on the boards statistically in the d-league though and that's something we need right now. Actually we just called him up from the d-league yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          We need a PF or C that's a consistently good rebounder. Karl doesn't like to play Faried and McGee together so if we could get a PF that can come off the bench and pair up with him, it'd be great.

I kind of want to see how Iguodala would do bringing the ball up the court instead of Andre Miller late in the game. Then Ty Lawson can get some space without the ball to free up a look or to create a mismatch either on him or somewhere else on the court.
          I would like to see Andre Miller on the bench late in games

Comment

I watched the LAC/LAL game last night and Chauncey had a good game. I know Ujiri has been a pretty good GM, but why did we just give him up for nothing?? He shoots the 3 well, is a good PG/SG and not bad on defense. I'd take him over Miller any day.

Chauncey will probably make Masai regret ever getting rid of him. Image what the Nuggets would be like with him in the lineup.
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

I watched the LAC/LAL game last night and Chauncey had a good game. I know Ujiri has been a pretty good GM, but why did we just give him up for nothing?? He shoots the 3 well, is a good PG/SG and not bad on defense. I'd take him over Miller any day.

Chauncey will probably make Masai regret ever getting rid of him. Image what the Nuggets would be like with him in the lineup.
              I thought we got rid of him so Lawson could take the reigns. However, Billups would be great of the bench in a PG/SG role

Comment

Not to mention the FT%... he can be the FT coach. lord knows we need it. He kinda helped jr with is a while back iirc.

Comment

Working...
                X