No announcement yet.

Faried MVP in rising stars challenge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Nuggets] Faried MVP in rising stars challenge!

Congrats Faried! He went for 40 and 10 boards and also a made 3!

Glad he's on our side!

Go Nuggets!
    Last edited by 58_VONDOOM_92; 02-15-2013, 08:30 PM.
    sigpic

My immediate thought is hopefully he gets the recognition so that way he gets star calls in the playoffs. Anyways Congrats Faried!
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Yeah thats what im hoping that he finally gets the recognition he deserves. Shaq, Chuck and Malone were giving him mad props.
      sigpic

Comment

And the Nuggets get jobbed again in the Dunk Contest. Faried's 2 dunks together were better than anyone else's 2 dunks. What a complete joke.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic
          2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
          2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
          BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
            And the Nuggets get jobbed again in the Dunk Contest. Faried's 2 dunks together were better than anyone else's 2 dunks. What a complete joke.
            They gave his first dunk a 39... and one of the other guys later on did the same exact dunk WITHOUT the backboard toss and got a 45. Complete joke lol.. whatever, who cares

Comment

Yeah the dunk contest is a joke.

What I wanna see is McGee in a 3 point competition. Big mans 3 point competition. Howard, McGee, etc... It'd be hilariously bad.
              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Yeah a big man 3 point contest would be pretty cool. It would be fun to watch. On the dunk contest I don't think Faried got robbed. His first dunk was pretty weak. It was cool but it had no authority at all and it was timed poorly. His second got a 50 and the level of difficulty was very high.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                  Yeah the dunk contest is a joke.

What I wanna see is McGee in a 3 point competition. Big mans 3 point competition. Howard, McGee, etc... It'd be hilariously bad.
                  Yes. and a slam dunk contest filled with cp3, lin, lawson, AAA, and that kid that got dunked on.

edit: And john, i know... it was bad... but i was comparing it to the other dunk someone else did (sorry thats as specific as i can get).. and it was definitely inconsistently graded. Not that it matters.

Comment

They gotta get rid of this east vs west thing in the skills competition. It is dumb.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X