replied
    Originally posted by BroncNuggsRocks View Post
    Just gonna put this here
    lol that gif is awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    YEAAA!!!!!!!

Chandler played awesome. Miller annoyed me with his usual drive to the basket and go up for the shot with 4 defenders in the paint routine, but just about everyone else played pretty well besides Faried and Gallo.

That scowl on Westbrook's face makes me smile.

This team is playing with intensity right now, and it just has a feel to it that we can get deep into the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Great win Nuggets fan. I was rooting for you guys last night. Can't stand OKC...

You guys have scary/dangerous team come postseason time. Nuggets can beat anybody in playoffs, I think.

Leave a comment:

• BroncNuggsRocks
    replied
    Just gonna put this here

Leave a comment:

• BroncNuggsRocks
    replied
    we've now won 7 of the past 8 games decided by 3 or less points.

Leave a comment:

• MarkB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    What a win. It should have never been that close but oh well. We hold home court against the best team in the west in the season series. This has to be great for the teams confidence. What a shot by Ty Lawson at the end. He put air under the ball. He should take note of that and do it on every deep jumper he takes. And despite Ty Lawson not having amazing stats I still think he played well. We pushed the pace and played good when he was on the floor. And over the last 9 games now he has been great. I think that he is developing into a star.

Great game by so many players. The only two players who I would say played bad are Kenneth Faired and Danillo Gallanari. When Gallanari was in the game he ruined the teams chemistry and slowed us down. He shot long jump shots and he doesn't offer much outside of scoring. And Faried has been playing pretty average as of late and needs to pick it up.

And my one problem from this game with George Karl is that he didn't play Javale Mcgee more. I would love to have him in the game at the end against guys like Durant and Westbrook who love to drive to the basket. He protects the paint very well. And on the other end he gives you the option of alley oops. And not just late in games. I would love to see more Javale Mcgee period. He hasn't been "lazy" or "crazy" for a good stretch now.

Leave a comment:

• BroncNuggsRocks
    replied
    1.5 games back from the 4 spot!

Leave a comment:

• BroncNuggsRocks
    replied
    gameball either goes to wilchan or mozgov. both were studly.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    I love Ill Will

Leave a comment:

• Atwnbroncfan
    replied
    Well done Mr. Lawson

Leave a comment:

• 58_VONDOOM_92
    replied
    Great win! WC was beastin!

Leave a comment:

• BroncNuggsRocks
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Go home and cry Westbrook. You can ball hog for 35 points but maybe you should work on your free throws and attitude.
    amen.

10 characters

Leave a comment:

• BroncNuggsRocks
    replied
    with that last shot, the nuggets finally got a starter in double digits.

i flipping love you ty lawson.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Go home and cry Westbrook. You can ball hog for 35 points but maybe you should work on your free throws and attitude.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X