• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

millers fastbreak was pretty awesome.

mcgees coast to coast was funny

ty lawson absolutely killed it.. 12/17, 4/4 3pt, 4/4 ft... 32pts

brewer was his sidekick

chandler was the sponge that drew all the fouls.

karl went apeshi7 and nearly ate chandler and his assistants.

Comment

we'd be averaging 110.1 pts if we shot the free throw as well as okc.

we're averaging 106pts right now as it is though. Meh. It's not TOO troubling but whatever.

Comment

8 game win streak. But what the heck does this team have to do to catch Memphis or the Clippers?

This is ridiculous. We can't get any help other than head to head against these teams.
        sigpic

Comment

I was at the game and I've never seen the crowd angrier than when they called that charge on Lawson. Good for George for showing some emotion out there.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by elway93 View Post
              I was at the game and I've never seen the crowd angrier than when they called that charge on Lawson. Good for George for showing some emotion out there.
              The only game i've ever been to was the laker nuggets game in LA last regular season, where george karl charged at a ref and went nuts. It was absolutely awesome. He managed to get a lot further than this.

I was so giddy even though we lost.

Comment

I love GK, I love when he shows that emotion. Reminds me of his days in Seattle when he was arguably the best coach in the NBA.
                sigpic

Comment

Ty Lawson is a top 5 PG in the game right now. Hands down. He's finally developing into the super star he can be.

It's about time George showed some emotion. He's been so quiet and calm since his diagnosis, I'm glad to see him charge a ref again, more like the old George.
                  2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                    Ty Lawson is a top 5 PG in the game right now. Hands down. He's finally developing into the super star he can be.

It's about time George showed some emotion. He's been so quiet and calm since his diagnosis, I'm glad to see him charge a ref again, more like the old George.
                    You still haven't named the 16 teams that mozgov would start on.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncNuggsRocks View Post
                      You still haven't named the 16 teams that mozgov would start on.
                      Hey now, he had a great stat line last night.
                      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                        Hey now, he had a great stat line last night.
                        at least he got a turnover

Comment

Working...
                        X