• Show
Clear All

Nice, McGee!
    sigpic
    2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

GOT THAT DOZEN! Now lets get the bakers dozen.

Comment

Didn't get to see the second half and overtime but glad we pulled it out.

12 straight!

Tough game tomorrow though.
        sigpic

Comment

Only in the Western conference of the NBA can a team win 12 games and not move up in seeding at all.

No other sport has had that problem that I can recall.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            Only in the Western conference of the NBA can a team win 12 games and not move up in seeding at all.

No other sport has had that problem that I can recall.
            Also the East, not with MIA winning 23 in a row
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

sigpic
              2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
              2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
              BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Nuggets - 6 remaining road games
                Clippers - 9 remaining road games
                Grizzlies - 8 remaining road games.

Comment

Great Blake Griffin dunk impression. I bet this throw in dunk doesn't get as much respect though. It was further out and higher then any Blake Griffin throw in dunk. Who cares. Another great win. Huge shot down the stretch by Andre Iguodala and a great performance by Wilson Chandler. And lets give a shout out to the refs. They made horrible calls down the stretch to help us win. If I were a Bulls fan I would be pissed about this loss. Go Nuggets. Lets get that 3 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    Also the East, not with MIA winning 23 in a row
                    Um no not even in the Eastern conference. Maybe if you were the two seed chasing them.

But the Nuggets started the streak in the 5th seed and still remain 5th.

In the Eastern conference the Nuggets would've jumped from 5 to 2 by now. With the only team being Miami that could've held us off.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      Um no not even in the Eastern conference. Maybe if you were the two seed chasing them.

But the Nuggets started the streak in the 5th seed and still remain 5th.

In the Eastern conference the Nuggets would've jumped from 5 to 2 by now. With the only team being Miami that could've held us off.
                      miami started their streak at 1 and remained 1.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                        Great Blake Griffin dunk impression. I bet this throw in dunk doesn't get as much respect though. It was further out and higher then any Blake Griffin throw in dunk. Who cares. Another great win. Huge shot down the stretch by Andre Iguodala and a great performance by Wilson Chandler. And lets give a shout out to the refs. They made horrible calls down the stretch to help us win. If I were a Bulls fan I would be pissed about this loss. Go Nuggets. Lets get that 3 seed.
                        they also helped the bulls though....

the miller travel and chandler push out of bounds come to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncNuggsRocks View Post
                          miami started their streak at 1 and remained 1.
                          Not really sure why you guys are fighting me on this.

Obviously if you are #1 at the start of a streak you can't move up.

My point is if you are a lower seed as the nuggets are and were in the Eastern conference you would move up several seedings with a 12 game win streak.

But in the Western conference as a 5th seed we didn't move up at all.

Because the Western conference is far superior to the East.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X