[Game 69] Nuggets at Thunder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Nuggets] [Game 69] Nuggets at Thunder

Im surprised there is not a thread on this game yet.

Going to be a tough game to win after our second of back to back against one of the West best

Huge game nonetheless.

Go Nuggets!
    Last edited by 58_VONDOOM_92; 03-19-2013, 05:51 PM.
    sigpic

Go Nuggets!!
    sigpic
    2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Going to Javale Mcgee in the post is such a waste of time. He has no clue what he is doing down there with his back to the basket. Get dunks and clean up the boards. However don't run organised offense because it is pretty much throwing away a possesion. I would love to see stats when he goes with his back to the basket in the low post. I bet the success rate is like 5-10%

Comment

Hanging in there
        sigpic

Comment

lol westbrook missing a gimme lay up.

Solid first half
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
            Going to Javale Mcgee in the post is such a waste of time. He has no clue what he is doing down there with his back to the basket. Get dunks and clean up the boards. However don't run organised offense because it is pretty much throwing away a possesion. I would love to see stats when he goes with his back to the basket in the low post. I bet the success rate is like 5-10%
            yeah, he just throws a random hook shot and hopes for the best.

Comment

We have to go on with this. And one thing which pisses me off with basketball players in general that this team has done to often tonight. Just when nothing is happening they just jack up a 3. I hate it. Iguodala just done it. Gallanari is good for 3 of them a game. Ty Lawson done it before. Make something happen, don't just waste possesions. Especially against a team like the Oklahoma City Thunder. And man this Oklahoma City team cries a lot when it doesn't go their way.

And again this Denver Nuggets team can't close out an important quarter. So now the Thunder have the momentum and they cut a 13 point lead down to 7. Well thats what you get when you again ask Javale Mcgee to play with his back to the basket. Just terrible. And please Iguodala, stop shooting jump shots.

However the Thunder got some help from the refs. Lets see the thought process of the official on that late Kevin Durant foul call. Durant drives, pulls up for a contested shot in traffic, its clean. The ball goes through the air and it misses. The Nuggets are ahead by 13, better help the superstar, late foul. What a joke.

Comment

Looking good so far, hopefully they can close it out. One thing has driven me crazy though, why is Javale such an awful rebounder? It's like all he can do sometimes is try tip it to someone (usually on the other team) or let it bounce off his hands. Come on Javale! You're a seven foot center with elite athletic ability, you should be a much better rebounder!!!

Comment

its because, i think, they'd rather go for the 30% chance of a 3, than a 40% chance of a 2...

i dont mind it personally.

Comment

Durant steps onto the paint and a whistle sounds.

Comment

Well, there goes Andre Miller dribbling the lead away. When is Karl going to figure out that our offense always stalls when we fall into the "Andre Miller dribbling for 18 seconds then taking a bad jumper or passing to someone else so they can take a bad jumper" mode?

Comment

Awful game Gallo
                        sigpic

Comment

Pathetic. Get your heads out of your butts you idiots. You can't take your foot off the gas against a team like this.

Comment

Total choke job
                            sigpic

Comment

miller is playing like crap

Comment

Working...
                              X