Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Game 70] Nuggets vs 76ers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Nuggets] [Game 70] Nuggets vs 76ers

    Let's keep it rolling!

    Go Nugs!!
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

    sigpic

  • #2
    Benjamin Hochman ‏@nuggetsnews 1m
    Wilson Chandler said he'll miss the nxt 3-4 games (shoulder).. My guess: he'll skip Phil, Sac, Nola- and play at San An
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Go Nuggets!!
      sigpic
      2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
      2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
      BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

      Comment


      • #4
        Benjamin Hochman ‏@nuggetsnews 5m
        George Karl doesn't expect Ty Lawson to play tonight.. Ty is day-to-day (heel)



        crap
        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          I am not feeling good about this game. Everyone seems to be on the Nuggets jock right now and people are actually starting to think we are contender. We will have two key players out and if I remember correctly, last time we lost key players our last 9 game win streak was broken. Someone has to step up.

          I think this will be either a great game for Iguodala or a terrible one. Playing against his old team he will force things and try to show them. However if he is jacking jump shots it wont be a good night. Hopefully he just continues to play smart and not force things. He hasn't done that for a long time now.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
            I am not feeling good about this game. Everyone seems to be on the Nuggets jock right now and people are actually starting to think we are contender. We will have two key players out and if I remember correctly, last time we lost key players our last 9 game win streak was broken. Someone has to step up.

            I think this will be either a great game for Iguodala or a terrible one. Playing against his old team he will force things and try to show them. However if he is jacking jump shots it wont be a good night. Hopefully he just continues to play smart and not force things. He hasn't done that for a long time now.
            No Denver is fine. My Sixers suck, but somehow they suck way more on the road. You know how many times we've won on the road in 2013? One, just one, on January 1st vs the Lakers lol. Denver will run us off the court like they do vs almost every team. I like Denver though, so it will be fun to watch them. I say we lose by at least 25 tonight.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
              No Denver is fine. My Sixers suck, but somehow they suck way more on the road. You know how many times we've won on the road in 2013? One, just one, on January 1st vs the Lakers lol. Denver will run us off the court like they do vs almost every team. I like Denver though, so it will be fun to watch them. I say we lose by at least 25 tonight.
              That is pretty awful. However the Wizards swept us this year so you never know. However I am never certain of any sporting event no matter who the teams are. Damn you guys lost on that trade. Bynum hasn't played one minute. I bet Philly fans don't like him very much. How do Philly basketball fans feel about the front office after the trade. You guys were on the up and up and have looked awful this season.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                That is pretty awful. However the Wizards swept us this year so you never know. However I am never certain of any sporting event no matter who the teams are. Damn you guys lost on that trade. Bynum hasn't played one minute. I bet Philly fans don't like him very much. How do Philly basketball fans feel about the front office after the trade. You guys were on the up and up and have looked awful this season.
                Well Philly fans are a different breed than most lol. You have your realists, your pessimists, your optimists, your haters, and your told-ya-so types. If everyone is being honest, we were excited. Bynum played all the games he wasn't suspended for last year with the Lakers. We thought he would be healthy, and then bowling happens.....

                I don't blame the move by management and half the fans dont either, half do. It was the right move imo. We didn't want Iguodala here anymore. It's not all his fault, but he didn't have the success he was expected to here in Philly. He is good defensively, but he was never going to lead us to a championship. The really only good part of the trade is that he isn't on our books for next year now. However, I think we lost some good talent in Vucevic and Harkless has potential. So that sucks. The whole city was pretty excited and now its dead in regard to the sixers. There's really nothing good on this team, and to be honest, I think we overachieved a ton last year in the playoffs. It was due to no Rose on the bulls and great coaching by Collins (who I still love but I think this team is sucking the life out of him).

                Our only good players are Holiday and Thaddeus Young. Rest aren't that good at all. Evan Turner is like Westbrook except not as fast or as skillful. If evan feels it early, that spells diaster b/c he'll just keep on jacking up shots all game thinking he can't miss and he'll finish like 6/18.

                Without Bynum we have no identity. It sucks to be honest right now lol. But hopefully this offseason we do something right (get some good free agents, make good draft picks, and/or do whatever the "right" thing is with regard to possibly resigning bynum).

                Comment


                • #9
                  We took a chance to be great.....and failed miserably.
                  But hey, at least we took a chance.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    0 energy. Very flat to start.

                    C'mon Nuggs!
                    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      huge difference with out TY in there
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                        huge difference with out TY in there
                        miller needs a walking cane.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          now do you guys believe me that iggy is totally inept on the fastbreak?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Brewer!!!1
                            sigpic
                            2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
                            2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
                            BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Brewer!!!!
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X