• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Ouch. Trap game indeed.
    You called it
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elway93 View Post
      We aren't gonna get the 3 seed if we blow games to sub-par teams like this. Gotta make up for it in San Antonio now.
      I'm not one to overreact to losses. Especially one like this, with our PG out and the opponent on fire from 3.

We were just off, plain and simple. doesn't matter if we were playing the heat or the bobcats... we were just off our game.

We'll be fine. Everybody relax. We will get that 3 seed

Comment

Originally posted by BroncNuggsRocks View Post
        I know it may seem impossible, but you are wrong.
        Wow. One bad series on the fast break and he is trash. You are so cluless to what goes on with this team if you think this. He is good at it. He produces a lot of good plays out on the break. He starts a lot of breaks as well.

Originally posted by BroncNuggsRocks View Post
        thats all i was shooting for in that post. Listen, if you guys disagree idc. I'm not going to try and change your mind because its probably not gonna happen unless i download all the games and start making a massive production of all the fastbreaks iggy has been involved in and show you what I mean, and compare those with ty, miller, brewer, or chandler.

Whatever. Just be on the look out and maybe you might see what I see, or I may be wrong. Definitely not a gamechanger. Just a minor detail that needs fixing.
        You couldn't produce that anyway. It wouldn't be a very long video. And if this is all the time how come it hasn't been brought up by you. Who clearly sees it all the time. Dramatic overreaction. And I am sure if it was the case where Iguodala is "trash" on the break then I am sure Jeff would have brought it up

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
        The Miller hate...every night...
        Yeah it is a joke. The guy makes good play after good play most nights. He will have an off night like everyone. The only game I would say he really killed us was that game where he jacked up a 3 and turned it over late. I think it was against the Celtics when our last 9 game win streak got broken.

He is good in the clutch. When the going gets tough and there is a drought where we can't score then he will usually go to work in the post and get an easy 2 points. And it usually settles the team down. I think if he wasn't on the tea mwe would be considerably worst as a bench unit.

I think we saw in this game why Mcgee and Faried cannot play at the same time though. They chase rebounds. They don't box out and rely on jumping to get the boards. That doesn't work. That is why Koufas is liked by Coach Karl. He finds his man, he boxes out and then goes after the ball. And our guards too often tonight stood around and watched the ball as well. They need to go after it.

I am sort of glad we lost. The pressure of the streak seemed like it was getting to this team. They touched on it as well in the interviews they showed on Altitude. So hopefully now we get back to up and down the court basketball. Ty Lawson for MVP.
        Last edited by johnlimburg; 03-25-2013, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
          Wow. One bad series on the fast break and he is trash. You are so cluless to what goes on with this team if you think this. He is good at it. He produces a lot of good plays out on the break. He starts a lot of breaks as well.

You couldn't produce that anyway. It wouldn't be a very long video. And if this is all the time how come it hasn't been brought up by you. Who clearly sees it all the time. Dramatic overreaction. And I am sure if it was the case where Iguodala is "trash" on the break then I am sure Jeff would have brought it up

Yeah it is a joke. The guy makes good play after good play most nights. He will have an off night like everyone. The only game I would say he really killed us was that game where he jacked up a 3 and turned it over late. I think it was against the Celtics when our last 9 game win streak got broken.

He is good in the clutch. When the going gets tough and there is a drought where we can't score then he will usually go to work in the post and get an easy 2 points. And it usually settles the team down. I think if he wasn't on the tea mwe would be considerably worst as a bench unit.

I think we saw in this game why Mcgee and Faried cannot play at the same time though. They chase rebounds. They don't box out and rely on jumping to get the boards. That doesn't work. That is why Koufas is liked by Coach Karl. He finds his man, he boxes out and then goes after the ball. And our guards too often tonight stood around and watched the ball as well. They need to go after it.

I am sort of glad we lost. The pressure of the streak seemed like it was getting to this team. They touched on it as well in the interviews they showed on Altitude. So hopefully now we get back to up and down the court basketball. Ty Lawson for MVP.
          My beef with miller is mostly his pace... and his management of the offense. I am not talking about his personal performance IE assists/fg's/etc... he's good on that end. He makes a lot of shots happen in the clutch some nights. Some nights he forces it. Whatever.

He just drags the offense to a halt at times... and lacks defensive effort.

These are opinions that I've held for a while and I'm fairly certain that I'm too critical of him, but I guess he's my punching bag. Some people use koufos, some use gallo, some use karl... i use miller.

edit: But I'm not glad we lost... if the streak was pressuring them that much, they aren't mentally strong... they need to be able to see it one game at a time and forget what happened last night.

Still, it was a good run and it still is... 15-1 is nothing to cry about.

This is the longest losing streak we've had since February 13th.
          Last edited by BroncNuggsRocks; 03-25-2013, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Iggy hasn't bugged me in a while. He's stopped trying to win games by jump shooting for the most part.

I do know what he's talking about in regards to the fast break, but I don't think it's that bad. He does have some really nice assists though, but can get pretty careless...like Gallo...on some of his passes.
            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X