No announcement yet.

Nuggets @ Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a poorly executed last possession, Ty is gonna have to be the guy...
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

we won this game. idgac what the scorecard says, we won this game.

Comment

Damn ugh
        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Gallo gets the ball lately and if it's not open after one or two moves he freaks out and dishes it but like...in a I don't know if I'm gonna shoot it wait..wait...im passing omg pass it pass it. Dude needs to get some confidence and drive the ball to set up a pass at least

Comment

One thing I can say, a healthy Ty and we win this game
            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
              One thing I can say, a healthy Ty and we win this game
              maybe if the refs had a clue on how to call a game....

Comment

Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
                Gallo gets the ball lately and if it's not open after one or two moves he freaks out and dishes it but like...in a I don't know if I'm gonna shoot it wait..wait...im passing omg pass it pass it. Dude needs to get some confidence and drive the ball to set up a pass at least
                not sure if you're talkin about the last possession, but i got the feeling that andre miller was supposed to take that last shot.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncNuggsRocks View Post
                  not sure if you're talkin about the last possession, but i got the feeling that andre miller was supposed to take that last shot.
                  Nah just a general observation about his play. If he did it the last shot, clock would have expired.

Comment

Nah just a general observation about his play. If he did it the last shot, clock would have expired.
                    ahh i see what you're sayin. yeah, he seems like he's sizing him up for 10 seconds while he decides whether to drive, pull up, or dish it out. thats just his style i think. it looks weird... but he just needs to connect more often.

speaking of connecting...

3pt fg:
                    Nuggs 0/10
                    Spurs 10/15

still a 1 point game.

ft's?

27-17 spurs advantage....

i didn't like the officiating at all this game, but whatever... on to the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncNuggsRocks View Post
                      ahh i see what you're sayin. yeah, he seems like he's sizing him up for 10 seconds while he decides whether to drive, pull up, or dish it out. thats just his style i think. it looks weird... but he just needs to connect more often.

speaking of connecting...

3pt fg:
                      Nuggs 0/10
                      Spurs 10/15

still a 1 point game.

ft's?

27-17 spurs advantage....

i didn't like the officiating at all this game, but whatever... on to the next one.
                      I hear what you are saying, I just don't think he's foolin anyone. His moves aren't exaggerated enough and even if they were, he is so inconsistent with driving to the basket or even bothering to shoot the ball. It just seems like a lack of confidence. He'll drive to the basket and make some shots, look good for like 5 possessions and then disappear completely the rest of the game. He's getting the ball too, he just looks indecisive and like he is second guessing himself. When he doesn't he looks good. But to be honest, his inconsistent play has been driving me nuts lately. And I don't mean how well he's shooting or rebounding or playing defense. I'm talking just his aggressiveness in setting up shots or taking them sometimes. He will have a defender baring down on him and if he takes the shot it'll be to late...but he's too quick to pump fake and his pump fake is nowhere near exaggerated enough because his release is just him flicking it out there.

Comment

I hear what you are saying, I just don't think he's foolin anyone. His moves aren't exaggerated enough and even if they were, he is so inconsistent with driving to the basket or even bothering to shoot the ball. It just seems like a lack of confidence. He'll drive to the basket and make some shots, look good for like 5 possessions and then disappear completely the rest of the game. He's getting the ball too, he just looks indecisive and like he is second guessing himself. When he doesn't he looks good. But to be honest, his inconsistent play has been driving me nuts lately. And I don't mean how well he's shooting or rebounding or playing defense. I'm talking just his aggressiveness in setting up shots or taking them sometimes. He will have a defender baring down on him and if he takes the shot it'll be to late...but he's too quick to pump fake and his pump fake is nowhere near exaggerated enough because his release is just him flicking it out there.
                        I agree, he's definitely not the same as he was early in the year. Hopefully he starts to trend upward towards playoff time.

this is how i feel about todays game

Last edited by BroncNuggsRocks; 03-27-2013, 09:18 PM.

Comment

I wish Gallo took that shot instead of passing to Andre. Team couldn't hit any threes though.

Decent game considering all the crap calls and Lawson having to come out though.

And Brewer...... shooting at the end of the half with 13 seconds left instead of waiting till the last 3 or 4. COME ON MAN. That would have at least kept those points off the board for SA.
                          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X