CBREWWWWWW fantastic game for him

Comment

OMG lol. Good job, Nuggets!!!!
      sigpic
      2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
      2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
      BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

The saying, "There is no such thing as an ugly win" might be revised tonight after that one!

Andre Miller was absolutely phenomenal! Nice block by Brew at the end! Also, Iggy clutch at the very end with that layup and 3!
        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

- Andre Iguodala with a great game. So close to a triple double. 9 Rebounds, 8 Assists and 8 Points including the game winner.

- Andre Miller with another great performance. 22 Points and 7 Rebounds. Made multiple big shots to keep us in the ball game.

- Corey Brewer with a great rebound after the miss free throw and a huge block at the end. Also kept us in the game with his 23 Points.

- Kenneth Faried was a beast on the boards. 19 Rebounds, 8 of them were on the offensive end. He got robbed with a few calls and choked big time however we still won.

Missed Layups:

The theme of this game was missed layups. We missed so many throughout the game. If we just hit like 10% more of the layups we miss we win that game with ease. The home streak is still alive and we keep a good grip on the 3rd seed. Must keep winning to hold onto that spot. I would much prefer to play Golden State or Houston in the first round as opposed to Memphis or the Clippers.

Comment

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
            Initial exam suggests likely torn ACL for Denver's Danilo Gallinari, source tells Y! "Ligament was loose," source says. MRI Friday.
            sigpic
            2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
            2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
            BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

He gets hurt at least an average of 3 times a year. That really sucks though if true. But we have a deep bench for a reason. It's like everytime this kid gets his confidence back, boom. Right back to the injured list

Comment

Missed the 4th quarter.... i'm so depressed about gallo

I flippin wanted an nba title.

Rally cap time, boys! LETS GO NUGGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncNuggsRocks View Post
                  Missed the 4th quarter.... i'm so depressed about gallo

I flippin wanted an nba title.

Rally cap time, boys! LETS GO NUGGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  You turn it off? It was a frustrating 4th quarter in that we had 9 chances to take the lead and every time we either turned the ball over(the majority) or missed a shot. And then iggy with 2 seconds left got the basket and brewer got the block on the mavs last shot.

Gallo has been wildly inconsistent all year. He is hardly what will dictate whether this team gets a title or not. Lawson is the difference maker, not gallo.

You're already giving up on a squad with the deepest bench in the league because galli frickin nari gets hurt? C'mon man. He has the worst shooting percentage on the team.
                  Last edited by Matymaddog; 04-05-2013, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Why is everyone freaking out about the playoffs if we are without galo? Sure he'll be missed but the nuggets have a deep bench, Next man up. Ty is a bigger loss imo. All ive seen on twitter is the nuggets are done ... last i saw were far from done.

I agree with maty gallo has been inconsistent - The one area we would miss him the most is FT's.

Sure its a tough loss if hes done for the rest of yr, but good teams find ways to win regardless.. The nuggets somehow found a way last nite too. just like we found ways to win without Ty

Comment

Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
                      You turn it off? It was a frustrating 4th quarter in that we had 9 chances to take the lead and every time we either turned the ball over(the majority) or missed a shot. And then iggy with 2 seconds left got the basket and brewer got the block on the mavs last shot.

Gallo has been wildly inconsistent all year. He is hardly what will dictate whether this team gets a title or not. Lawson is the difference maker, not gallo.

You're already giving up on a squad with the deepest bench in the league because galli frickin nari gets hurt? C'mon man. He has the worst shooting percentage on the team.
                      Yeah it was the first time i've turned a game off like that. I was just frustrated with Gallo's injury. But I saw some highlights, iggy finally get his game winner.

And although Gallo is inconsistent... He seems to be on when everyone else is off. He also looked like he was finally back to his pre-injury form, which is the most frustrating part.

woah woah woah, giving up? I was just in grieving...

Comment

So who is going to come in and start? Brewer's a little thin to play SF, Chandler would be ideal but his durability is a concern as well. I'm thinking we should move Iggy to SF and let Fournier start. Brewer gives our bench a lot of energy, and we need that.

Comment

Ill Will will start. He's fine health wise now, the shoulder tear won't affect him too much and he's obviously playing through it now. It's not an injury that will affect his conditioning out there which would prevent him for being an actual starter.

I believe WIlson is the 2nd best player on this team, so I'm looking forward to seeing him start. He's a great offensive threat and just as good defensively.

Brewer will be a candiate I'm sure...but he's more of an energy guy that I bet they'd like to keep on the bench as the 6th man type of guy.

Fourier play time should increase, but as a rookie, I doubt it will increase too much, especially late in the season. You can tell George is hesitant in playing him, even during his good stretch these past few games...he just doesn't trust the rookies and never has.

That's my take on it. I expect to see Ill Will start until Gallo comes back.
                          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if Chandler can hold up getting starter's minutes though. He's been just as prone to injury if not more than Gallo so far. I wouldn't want him to get hurt before the playoffs or in the first round. He's going to have to step up huge for us to advance.

Comment

Im not too worried as long as lawson comes back by playoff time. TY makes this team go, he needs to be healthy for us to make a run.

Gallo's injury hurts but we have players to fill that hole, with lawson we do not.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X