Missed calls from the last 4 minutes of Game 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Nuggets] Missed calls from the last 4 minutes of Game 6

I only looked at the end of the game, and this is what I found. I skipped around too so I may have missed a few.

Faried gets karate chopped in the throat by scumbag bogut TWICE. Lawson gets pushed down. Ball never went out of bounds. Warriors were allotted 6.5 seconds to inbound a pass... IDK, it was some serious you know what.

Heres the vid:

Those shots at faried should be fines for bogut. How the hell did they miss those?

And it begs the question... if I only took a 4 minute section of the series... how many times did he do this to faried in the series? jesus... it's just sickening.

Comment

Bogut is getting away with a ton of moving screens tonight against San Antonio too.

Comment

It doesn't really matter now. We are sitting home watching the playoffs while GS is dominating the spurs in the semis.

GS is just a very good team and we all underestimated them. I don't think those calls would have changed the outcome of the series.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
          It doesn't really matter now. We are sitting home watching the playoffs while GS is dominating the spurs in the semis.

GS is just a very good team and we all underestimated them. I don't think those calls would have changed the outcome of the series.
          lol they changed the outcome of the game... which is a part of the series. You don't think we woulda won game 7 in denver?

Comment

Who knows if we would have won game 7. GS was just the better team in the series. They dominated us twice while the rest the games were close.

Hopefully we can get ourselves a star so we can get the calls GS got cause Curry is pretty much a star now and the refs see that
            sigpic

Comment

Who knows if we would have won game 7. GS was just the better team in the series. They dominated us twice while the rest the games were close.

Hopefully we can get ourselves a star so we can get the calls GS got cause Curry is pretty much a star now and the refs see that
              Thats not what this thread is about... I'm not saying warriors suck. This is about the refs, and bogut.

Also, this was a requested highlight video by some of the members here.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncNuggsRocks View Post
                Thats not what this thread is about... I'm not saying warriors suck. This is about the refs, and bogut.

Also, this was a requested highlight video by some of the members here.
                Alright my bad dude.....The worst call on those highlights imo was the last play when they gave GS the ball (Brewer clearly saved it) That call could have changed the series cause brewer saved it right to Faried for a easy dunk which would have tied it
                sigpic

Comment

Alright my bad dude.....The worst call on those highlights imo was the last play when they gave GS the ball (Brewer clearly saved it) That call could have changed the series cause brewer saved it right to Faried for a easy dunk which would have tied it
                  That definitely was the worst, situationally... but the mcgee one was just too damn obvious to miss.

Comment

Working...
                  X