Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King Joffrey

Comment

Not to high on Arthur, I would have liked to go after J.J. Hickson. Hopefully Arthur can show a little more with some more playing time but I don't think he's a serious threat to challenge Faried for a starting spot, and I don't think he can play C. He does have some decent range though, much better than any of our other big guys.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        Not to high on Arthur, I would have liked to go after J.J. Hickson. Hopefully Arthur can show a little more with some more playing time but I don't think he's a serious threat to challenge Faried for a starting spot, and I don't think he can play C. He does have some decent range though, much better than any of our other big guys.
        He is going to be much better for us than KK
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
          He is going to be much better for us than KK
          I'm not sure. KK was still young and even though he played horribly in the playoffs, he showed a lot of improvement over the course of the regular season. I really like Mozgov though, and I guess this move means Mozgov will be brought back to backup McGee. Ultimately I thought a rotation of the 3 would work excellently if McGee got a good amount of time at PF.

I just think rebounding was a huge problem for us and that's something Arthur's game is lacking. He's a bit bigger and stronger than Faried, so he gives us more of a physical presence down low.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            I'm not sure. KK was still young and even though he played horribly in the playoffs, he showed a lot of improvement over the course of the regular season. I really like Mozgov though, and I guess this move means Mozgov will be brought back to backup McGee. Ultimately I thought a rotation of the 3 would work excellently if McGee got a good amount of time at PF.

I just think rebounding was a huge problem for us and that's something Arthur's game is lacking. He's a bit bigger and stronger than Faried, so he gives us more of a physical presence down low.
            It was more of a hot streak than anything. He was awful in the playoffs, but he also was horrible the last month of the season.

Arthur is better, trust me.
            sigpic

Comment

Getting Arthur for KK was a good move. Darrell can play inside and out, is a decent defender and has a good shot. Plus he's only a year older than Koufos and shoots free throws a little better. his career high is over 80% but he's had a couple low seasons. His upside is way higher than Koufos and he brings skill.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...arthuda01.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...koufoko01.html

I watched him at Kansas in his 2 years and he progressed alot from his first year to 2nd. He'll be a pretty good player coming off the bench for us.

As far as McGee and Mozgov go, if Shaw runs a half court offense I'd rather have Mozgov start. he's a lot slower and can't jump but has better post moves.

JR Smith is also an FA now. I wouldn't mind seeing him back if Iguodala is gone. Milwaukee is interested in him though.

And like the experience said, Arthur is a lot better. Much more consistent. Arthur is only a year older than Koufos.
              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

Comment

Lol. http://blogs.denverpost.com/nuggets/...rap-song/9232/

http://blogs.denverpost.com/nuggets/...ian-shaw/9234/
                Last edited by Houshmazode; 07-05-2013, 01:37 PM.
                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X