Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MegaOrange
    replied
    I like the signing because the Nuggets will continue to be fast paced and entertaining. I'm not sure any of this takes us any further in the playoffs but ultimately that's a stretch anyways. I hope for the best in the playoffs but really hope for a fun to watch regular season and we definitely should have that.

Leave a comment:

• Matymaddog
    replied
    We lucked out. Greene signed with Siena in Italy which means we keep his rights for another year.

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Great signing for Nuggets. Nate Robinson is total beast. You guys should be excited about this acquisition.

Leave a comment:

• Matymaddog
    replied
    Three years $14 mil for moz with a 3rd year team option

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ti...152209255.html

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic JS
    replied
    I am loving these moves this offseason!

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Great signing.

I wonder how often nate and Ty will be on the court together. That will be one fast/scary backcourt but also a very short one
    Depends if we need scoring or not probably.

If its a close game, hard to say, due to neither playing very good defense.

Will be fun to watch though and possibly frustrating at times haha

Leave a comment:

• 58_VONDOOM_92
    replied
    Great signing.

I wonder how often nate and Ty will be on the court together. That will be one fast/scary backcourt but also a very short one

Leave a comment:

• BroncNuggsRocks
    replied
    Good Good..... Excellent.

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    Really ? Who cares. I seen people going crazy when Corey Brewer signed elsewhere. I don't see how anyone can complain with 40% 3 Point Shooting, 2 Million Dollars Per Season and double digit Points Per Game. Oh well, people just like to complain.

Leave a comment:

• Matymaddog
    replied
    Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Great signing. We have added two guys who last season shot over 40% from deep (Robinson and Foye). Tim Connelly has not added flashy names however he has done things which the last general manager every loved refused to do. Nate Robinson will quickly become a fan favourite. He is a good deep shooter and a real character. He averaged 13 Points Per Game last regular season and 16 Points Per Game in the post season.
    I agree. Some fans (Not on here) are hating hard on this pickup. I don't get it. He's going to keep the same pace that Ty has going. He can shoot from the perimeter and drive to the basket to open up the offense a little bit. Sure, he's not the greatest defender but he's not worse than what Andre Miller did last year.

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    Great signing. We have added two guys who last season shot over 40% from deep (Robinson and Foye). Tim Connelly has not added flashy names however he has done things which the last general manager every loved refused to do. Nate Robinson will quickly become a fan favourite. He is a good deep shooter and a real character. He averaged 13 Points Per Game last regular season and 16 Points Per Game in the post season.

Leave a comment:

• The Experience
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Experience
    replied
    Great move.

Buh Bye Andre Miller

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    At @USATODAYsports: Nate Robinson to sign with Nuggets on two-year, $4.03 million deal. Second year player option

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick 4m
    Stating the obvious here, but new Nuggets GM Tim Connelly may have just landed best value contract of free agency season w/ Nate. Great deal

Leave a comment:

• Atwnbroncfan
    replied
    Can't wait to see a game where Nate drops 40. Him and Faried will be a fun duo to watch. Having said that our PG defense is awful lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X