Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rockies All Star Selections

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    No final but 3rd is pretty good.. nice job cuddy

    Comment


    • #32
      Thank God Ces won.

      Can't stand Harper, utter tool. Who the hell cusses multiple times at a family friendly HR derby? It's not like it's a game that actually counts. He got silenced multiple times (although they failed on most silences).
      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
        Thank God Ces won.

        Can't stand Harper, utter tool. Who the hell cusses multiple times at a family friendly HR derby? It's not like it's a game that actually counts. He got silenced multiple times (although they failed on most silences).
        He acted the way most 20 year olds would in that situation. Doesn't make it right, but I think your being tough on him.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by The Experience View Post
          He acted the way most 20 year olds would in that situation. Doesn't make it right, but I think your being tough on him.
          You can think that if you want. He's a tool. He's been a tool since his stupid high school hype. Can't stand the kid.


          On a separate, non-related note....what are your thoughts on Cuddyer now?

          I know you were calling the Rockies stupid (which they are) before the season started for not trading him. So, just curious what your thoughts are now that he wasn't been injured like last year?
          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by The Experience View Post
            He acted the way most 20 year olds would in that situation. Doesn't make it right, but I think your being tough on him.
            Doesn't matter if he's 20. That's exactly how old I am.

            Besides, he did also say to his management, "Play me or trade me."

            Bh3233 is right. Harper's a punk.
            sigpic

            2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

            Comment


            • #36
              In other words, have you changed your tune? Or do you still think we should've traded him...and if so...for what?
              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                Also in agreement .... Harper is a punk, tool , jerk etc etc.

                Cuddy is a beast - and such a humble guy glad he is a rockie

                Comment


                • #38




                  2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Funny side note to Cuddyer's HR Derby appearance...

                    Rockies were offering something like $3 off tickets to a game for each HR Cuddyer hit tonight. He hit 15. I no longer see that post on twitter or facebook (unless I'm missing it). Apparently, they didn't think he'd do all that well.
                    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                      You can think that if you want. He's a tool. He's been a tool since his stupid high school hype. Can't stand the kid.


                      On a separate, non-related note....what are your thoughts on Cuddyer now?

                      I know you were calling the Rockies stupid (which they are) before the season started for not trading him. So, just curious what your thoughts are now that he wasn't been injured like last year?
                      Cuddy has been great this season. Far past my expectations. I wanna keep him. The only way I would trade him is if we just continue to spiral downward and his trade value is immense.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                        Cuddy has been great this season. Far past my expectations. I wanna keep him. The only way I would trade him is if we just continue to spiral downward and his trade value is immense.
                        Young proven pitcher is about the only thing id consider. And don't see that happening. Even that'd be a hard sell for me. Love Cuddy. Too bad hes getting up there in age even though you can't tell by his game.
                        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                          Young proven pitcher is about the only thing id consider. And don't see that happening. Even that'd be a hard sell for me. Love Cuddy. Too bad hes getting up there in age even though you can't tell by his game.
                          Yeah, I always thought he was underrated in MIN. But after last season I thought he was done. I'm eating crow now, and it tastes good. I just wish that the rest of the organization would adopt Cuddyer's attitude.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                            Yeah, I always thought he was underrated in MIN. But after last season I thought he was done. I'm eating crow now, and it tastes good. I just wish that the rest of the organization would adopt Cuddyer's attitude.
                            CarGo and him only guys day in and day out.

                            Tulo typically this year but not since the injury. Same with fowler. The rest you never know what you're going to get aside from arenado's defense
                            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Poor showing offensively for the Rockies tonight.

                              The whole NL roster is embarrassing tonight.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X