Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Avs] 2013-14 Avs Schedule Out & New NHL Divisions Named

http://avalanche.nhl.com/v2/ext/PDF/...20Schedule.pdf

PDF version of the schedule in the link above....already printed it out and posted on my office cube wall.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=678456

The Avs will play in the Central Conference. The only letdown from all of this is that the Avs and Red Wings will not be in the same division but suppose those two met in the NHL Finals...

I'm starting to get back into the thick of things related to the Avs and hockey in general. This year would be a good start due to the new divisions. How does everyone think how the Avs will fare this year?

Wow it's going to be weird not being in the Canadian division anymore. But I love it. Less trips to Canada and should mean shorter travel for the team. Which could help with road games.

An Avs Red Wings final would be epic!!

Also loving being in the Preds division. Hopefully that means more trips out here to Nashville every year.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      Also loving being in the Preds division. Hopefully that means more trips out here to Nashville every year.
      I think there will be more games against the Preds than usual.

I like being with more teams in the midwest even including the lone team from Canada in the Jets.

I'm still LOL-ing at the Metropolian name for one of the Eastern Conference names and that is the one that Detroit is part of.

Comment

Notice the games after the Super Bowl? Can you say epic road trip?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X