No announcement yet.

Games 114-116: Tuesday August 6th - Thursday August 8th: Rockies @ Mets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rockies] Games 114-116: Tuesday August 6th - Thursday August 8th: Rockies @ Mets

We suck. Probably get swept. Poor us.

2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Down 2-0 to the freaking Mets.

Monforts must sell

Tired of this crap, worst owners in pro sports.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
      We suck. Probably get swept. Poor us.

That's a perfect depiction of it.

By the way what have Walt and Bichette done to our top 5 offense?
      sigpic

Comment

LOL....... This team.....
        sigpic

Comment

lol about right...Ey with the go ahead run off a silly hit from 2nd base... sums it up

and oh yeah ey finally has defense?
          Last edited by Blondie79; 08-06-2013, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Dick Monfort still believes this team has the potential to go on a run and make a wild card spot. Really???? I wonder who is telling him they have this kind of talent....oh right.....O'Dowd is still occupying space in the FO.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
              Dick Monfort still believes this team has the potential to go on a run and make a wild card spot. Really???? I wonder who is telling him they have this kind of talent....oh right.....O'Dowd is still occupying space in the FO.
              Things never change. Monfort doesnt believe this team is a contender or he would have made moves before trade deadline. Of course he has to say that for the poor fans

Sell the club, get someone who cares about baseball , fans, and team rather than $$ - been saying this for years but it aint gonna happen. Worst Owners in sports

Comment

The Joys...
                Francis recalled - Cargo to DL - yeah that moves get me excited for rockies... not...
                Dont know how much longer i can take being a rockies fan haha

Comment

I have tickets to the next two series. Already selling 2 of the 6. Might even get rid or more. I already give the team too much money.

Just not exciting without cargo when we are getting beat everyday.

Completely different story if we were in the hunt and winning every now and then.
                  2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Anybody see Monfort's interview on the pre game show? Infuriating.....

LOL This team is pathetic, worst franchise in baseball. All the other teams below us are getting better and have bright futures, we are headed down fast.
                    sigpic

Comment

One day Cargo and Tulo will wake up and realize they will never win a championship here, and they will want out. And I will not blame them one bit.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cant blame you for selling them. We gonna get swept by the mets...

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                          Anybody see Monfort's interview on the pre game show? Infuriating.....

LOL This team is pathetic, worst franchise in baseball. All the other teams below us are getting better and have bright futures, we are headed down fast.
                          I have a hard time watching the game right now let alone pre game crap lol - What did he say?

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                            I have a hard time watching the game right now let alone pre game crap lol - What did he say?
                            Just made a bunch of excuses for the team's performance. Said we have a bright future and Weiss has done a great job.
                            sigpic

Comment

Everything he is suppose to say to cover up what a mess the organization is. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X