Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rafael Betancourt has tear in ligament, career likely over...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houshmazode
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    If that's true, then I should start a petition to fire all of Rockies' management. That is a horrendous act by those jerks, and the league should look into this.
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Remember when they put Ubaldo on the hill right after they finalized the trade?

The Rockies are dumb.

lol.

BFB, idk how well something like that would work. He has the same injury that Matt Harvey has and nobody is talking about it. A good way to do something about it might be to get Woody Paige to talk about it on Around the Horn. He's Denver's biggest reporter with the most exposure, people might take notice if something is said about it on ESPN.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    If that's true, then I should start a petition to fire all of Rockies' management. That is a horrendous act by those jerks, and the league should look into this.
    Remember when they put Ubaldo on the hill right after they finalized the trade?

The Rockies are dumb.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    According to ROOT he shouldn't have even been throwing, he wasn't fully healthy yet and the Rockies threw him out there to showcase him for a possible trade. Dicks.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    According to ROOT he shouldn't have even been throwing, he wasn't fully healthy yet and the Rockies threw him out there to showcase him for a possible trade. Dicks.
    I heard rumblings about that too. But I also heard that he wanted to leave and was willing to take that risk. Stinky situation. This organization is entering incompetent mode with a quickness.

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Did this happen last week? Is that why he blew back to back save opportunities?

Really sucks if it's career ending.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    Hopefully he doesn't have to undergo TJ surgery, or his career is over.
    Apparently he's already said if it requires TJ, he's retiring.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Hopefully he doesn't have to undergo TJ surgery, or his career is over.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    That stinks for Betancourt. I hate to see good guys end up in that position. But on the bright side, the Rockies can count on Francis to shore up the bullpen.

Leave a comment:

• Blondie79
    replied
    yeah sucks, always liked raffy hes been haunted by injury lately

Leave a comment:

• Rafael Betancourt has tear in ligament, career likely over...

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-...-attempt-rehab

What a terrible way to end his career. I hope this isn't how it ends for him.
Working...
X