Game 2: Trail Blazers @ Nuggets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Nuggets] Game 2: Trail Blazers @ Nuggets

Rough first game. Hopefully we can find a way to get a W at home.

Go nuggs go
    sigpic

Good lord we are playing some bad basketball right now
    sigpic

Comment

What the hell? Are we really going to be this bad this year?
      sigpic

Comment

We want Wiggins, We want Wiggins
        sigpic

Comment

I new this season was gonna be a joke (still early i know) but this team looks horrible.

Thankfully im only a nuggets fan cause there in Denver, not a NBA fan so can live without watching lol

Comment

We gotta get out of this funk.....start playing some "D" and getting some rebounds.....

Comment

Awful. Offense, clueless. Defense, soft. If anyone in the NBA is still a fan of McGee trade him to that team immediately. That contract is atrocious and it's not gonna look any better as the year goes on. If the bad Lopez is embarrassing you that's all that I need to see.
              Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

Comment

Wow, Overreact much???
                sigpic

Comment

Last year they started out 0-2, with a 84-75 loss to Philly and a 102-89 loss to the magic. It's gonna take longer to adjust with a new coach, scheme and players. We're not going to know who this team really is until late December.

I still hope they tank for Wiggins or at least a lottery pick, but it's way too early to quit.
                  :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                    Wow, Overreact much???
                    I'm sure they will play better, but McGee has always been a project and I'm not sure that project is goin anywhere. He's a liability on d and on o he's inconsistent. I hope he proves me wrong, I really do.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaOrange View Post
                      I'm sure they will play better, but McGee has always been a project and I'm not sure that project is goin anywhere. He's a liability on d and on o he's inconsistent. I hope he proves me wrong, I really do.
                      Shaw is credited for a big portion of Hibberts development. We paid for potential, and now we have to go through the pains of developing it. Same can be said for the roster as a whole.
                      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                        Shaw is credited for a big portion of Hibberts development. We paid for potential, and now we have to go through the pains of developing it. Same can be said for the roster as a whole.
                        True, but I think in Hibbert you had someone that was very fundamentally sound and smart. The question mark on him was athletic ability. Could he compete with guys like McGee that are so athletically gifted? McGee still thinks rebounding is about jumping high, defense is only blocking shot. I hope he can learn but if he can't its an expensive lesson. Hibbert has earned his pay. Let's hope McGee can.

Comment

Working...
                        X