Dexter Fowler Traded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TecmoElway View Post
    lol at the Marlins have a couple World Series titles.
    We are talking about the right now and last few season Marlins, not world champ Marlins.

Maybe you Rockie fans should blow up Cuban's or whoever twitter page to get em to buy the team.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      We are talking about the right now and last few season Marlins, not world champ Marlins.

Maybe you Rockie fans should blow up Cuban's or whoever twitter page to get em to buy the team.
      I would love to have Cuban as the owner of the Rockies. I would give my left nut.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, I agree about the Marlins operating that way now, but at least they've made past attempts to win it - Rockies ownership doesn't

Comment

Trust me, I have tried tweeting Cuban about it!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
          I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
            Trust me, I have tried tweeting Cuban about it!
            I don't really understand what Cuban would do....besides be entertaining.

The Rockies aren't a big market team and will never compete with payroll.

The Monforts have spent before and it's not as if they are the lowest spending team in the league. They just won't ever be an LA, Boston, or NY. They weren't the most profitable team, far from it.

Dex wasn't some ridiculous talent. Just because the hometown announcers do their job and hype a guy doesn't mean he's the "talent" they say he is. What they got for him should tell you what he's worth to the rest of the league.

Who have we not spent money on that went elsewhere and had a incredible career?
            Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

Comment

Originally posted by MegaOrange View Post
              I don't really understand what Cuban would do....besides be entertaining.

The Rockies aren't a big market team and will never compete with payroll.

The Monforts have spent before and it's not as if they are the lowest spending team in the league. They just won't ever be an LA, Boston, or NY. They weren't the most profitable team, far from it.

Dex wasn't some ridiculous talent. Just because the hometown announcers do their job and hype a guy doesn't mean he's the "talent" they say he is. What they got for him should tell you what he's worth to the rest of the league.

Who have we not spent money on that went elsewhere and had a incredible career?
              It's not about money, it's about giving a damn about winning. The Monforts could care less as long as they are making a profit. Cuban lives for winning, and he would bring in the right people to do the job. We wouldn't get a HS coach as a manager, and multiple former players with no coaching experience. He wouldn't allow a trash GM to keep his job for 12 years after just 2 winning seasons. The list goes on. Mark Cuban is just the type of owner we need.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X