Games 30-33: Rockies vs Mets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rockies] Games 30-33: Rockies vs Mets

Well that worst manager in baseball is riding some weird fluke but this team is playing great and is 6 games over .500.

Guess it's all in spite of him?

Either way the pitching has been great and wow Tulo, Blackmon, Morneu, cargo and arenado at the plate. What a scary lineup.
    sigpic

They finally sent Bettis down, and Morales was in line for the win last night after going down 6-0 .

The lineup is great and pitching has been a lot better. They're catching fire before the all star break like they do every year. Just give them a couple months. Arenado is making great plays at 3rd every game.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

I need to make it to a game soon, still have not gone to one this year.

As long as our players stay healthy we will compete for a playoff spot, our line up is too deadly.

Any word on if Grey or Butler will make it up this year?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        Well that worst manager in baseball is riding some weird fluke but this team is playing great and is 6 games over .500.

Guess it's all in spite of him?

Either way the pitching has been great and wow Tulo, Blackmon, Morneu, cargo and arenado at the plate. What a scary lineup.
        I'm really glad they are playing well and I hope they keep it up, but let's wait and see before we start handing out awards. Remember how the team started out last year? May and June always kill the Rox, so lets see.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow Arenado makes plays when the ball isn't even hit to him
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
            I'm really glad they are playing well and I hope they keep it up, but let's wait and see before we start handing out awards. Remember how the team started out last year? May and June always kill the Rox, so lets see.
            I don't recall handing out any awards. And last year the Rox didn't make it to May with a winning record if I recall.

Maybe I blocked it out though.
            sigpic

Comment

I don't recall handing out any awards. And last year the Rox didn't make it to May with a winning record if I recall.

Maybe I blocked it out though.
              The Rox were something like 16-8 last April.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                The Rox were something like 16-8 last April.
                Yeah I looked it up. They are on the exact same pace as last year in which they were 19-14 on May 8th. Apparently I just blocked the season out of my memory with how bad the second half was.

So I didn't even remember them being around .500 at the break.

Like I said not handing out awards yet. Just happy for the strong showing so far.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah I looked it up. They are on the exact same pace as last year in which they were 19-14 on May 8th. Apparently I just blocked the season out of my memory with how bad the second half was.

So I didn't even remember them being around .500 at the break.

Like I said not handing out awards yet. Just happy for the strong showing so far.
                  Staying healthy is key also especially Tulo
                  sigpic

Comment

This team is for real. That is all...

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                      Staying healthy is key also especially Tulo
                      That hits the nail on the head for what my thoughts have been. Offense is unstoppable right now with the groove he has been in.

But all it takes is the usual late May/June injury to derail his bat and hence the entire offense.
                      sigpic

Comment

Tuli is batting .419 right now. That's just insane!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X