Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL Colorado Rockies Gameday Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem with trading Tulo and Cargo is that we will get nothing in return. We will get some garbage players and in a few years move past them. Is that better than half of Tulo and Cargo?

Comment

• Originally posted by SergioElChingon View Post
      The problem with trading Tulo and Cargo is that we will get nothing in return. We will get some garbage players and in a few years move past them. Is that better than half of Tulo and Cargo?
      They are going to finish in last for the 3rd year in a row. They can do that with much cheaper guys than Tulo or Cargo.

Comment

• Originally posted by SergioElChingon View Post
        The problem with trading Tulo and Cargo is that we will get nothing in return. We will get some garbage players and in a few years move past them. Is that better than half of Tulo and Cargo?
        At this point, moving on from Cargo and Tulo can only be an improvement. Maybe with their new teams they can stay healthy........

Comment

• Go Rockies......they're good. Yay team.
          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• 19 losses.
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

• This is about how I feel this time of year with the Rockies

Comment

• Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                This is about how I feel this time of year with the Rockies

They did already beat my prediction of finishing 52-110, but I don't think they win 60 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                  They did already beat my prediction of finishing 52-110, but I don't think they win 60 games.
                  Damn you Rockies!!!! They are one win away from 60 with 18 games to play. Need to get my crystal ball fixed.....

Comment

• No 100 loss season this year!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

• That kind of sucks. Why couldn't this joke of a team play like this the rest of the year? Now the FO will say that the Rockies show promise heading into next season, just like last year. Kudos to the players for having a little pride and not becoming a 100 loss team, but where was this the rest of the season? Injuries will be an excuse again, and Monfort won't get fired again because they "show potential". Broken record.
                      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X