No announcement yet.

Lottery Tonight at 8 Eastern!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Nuggets] Lottery Tonight at 8 Eastern!

So for the first time since Melo was drafted the Nuggets will be apart of the lottery tonight on ESPN.

I'm really hoping that somehow they can swing into the top 10 a slight improvement from the currently projected 11th pick.

Any specific player in the top 15 ya'll are hoping for?

I'm seeing a lot of projections for us to take Garry Harris. Though I'm not sure where he fits in.

I'm kind of hoping for Julius Randle to help on the boards.
    sigpic

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    So for the first time since Melo was drafted the Nuggets will be apart of the lottery tonight on ESPN.

I'm really hoping that somehow they can swing into the top 10 a slight improvement from the currently projected 11th pick.

Any specific player in the top 15 ya'll are hoping for?

I'm seeing a lot of projections for us to take Garry Harris. Though I'm not sure where he fits in.

I'm kind of hoping for Julius Randle to help on the boards.
    Two chances at a higher pick, here's hoping that the NBA forgets the knicks traded us their pick so they rig it for them to win . That said if we pick at 11, Harris, McDermott, and Gordon would be my top picks. Lately, I've been leaning towards Gordon highly athletic, and a great defender. With a 1st and 2 2nds, I'd really like something like:

1st- Aaron Gordon SF/PF: Highly athletic, and a great defender. Very raw offensively, but is extremely young. Luckily, Shaw is known to develop talent. At the beginning, he will be able to come off the bench, and will be a high intensity guy.

2nd a- Mitch McGary PF/C: This is boom or bust, if you're getting the McGary of the NCAA tournament a few years ago, you're getting an absolute steal. He isnt much in terms of a vertical game, but laterally he is probably one of the best 6'11 guys you will find. Also, I havent seen a guy who can set a pick as well as McGary in years. Had a back issue that will need to be checked out, and went to the draft with his tail between his legs after testjng positive for marijuana.

2nd b- Akil Mitchell PF- a flat out defender, limited offensively, but has room to improve although he'll never be a great offensive player. Very athletic, and is one of the best defenders in the draft. Will challenge shots, and play great team D. Will get rebounds, and runs the floor well. Probably start in the D-league, but can eventually develop into a very good defensive role player.

As you can tell, I think we need to get more athletic, and better defensively. Seems to be a theme in Denver.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Whatever happens, as long as we don't get Wiggins I will be fine.
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

Cavs really? Lottery is so rigged.
        sigpic

Comment

Bill Simmons pretty much said what everyone is thinking.
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

NBA trying to get Lebron back in Cleveland. Imagine that. Wiggins, Lebron, Irving.
            sigpic

Comment

Another reason I hate the nba.....#fixed

Comment

Cavs would be smart to take Jabari and not Wiggins
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                  Cavs would be smart to take Jabari and not Wiggins
                  Yes they would. Wiggins is going to struggle big time in the nba.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                    Bill Simmons pretty much said what everyone is thinking.
                    If not everyone, he at least covered the spoiled Celtics fan demographic... Cavs didn't tank. Karma.

Comment

Working...
                    X