No announcement yet.

The Official 2016 Colorado Rockies Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think its safe to say we are already out of contention.
    sigpic

Comment

• No words..... sigh

Comment

• Maybe they should underhand it to McCutchen. Or maybe......crazy idea.....pitch around him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
          I think its safe to say we are already out of contention.
          Should we start taking bets on how many games they lose? My guess is 93

Comment

• 2 games below .500 before May. And we won't see .500 again this year.
            sigpic

Comment

• This is pathetic.......

Comment

• Already turning into a dumpster fire...
                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                  Already turning into a dumpster fire...
                  It's been a dumpster fire since the first weekend against San Diego. We just accidentally tripped into a couple of wins where the bats over came bad pitching.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                    Should we start taking bets on how many games they lose? My guess is 93
                    I'm going to go with 97. The team looks pretty bad now and if we lose one of the better players like CarGo, Arenado, or Bettis to inury I think they will reaaaallly tank.

Comment

• Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                      I'm going to go with 97. The team looks pretty bad now and if we lose one of the better players like CarGo, Arenado, or Bettis to inury I think they will reaaaallly tank.
                      My initial knee jerk reaction was to go to the extreme and say they lose 100+, but even a really bad team has to work hard to lose that many.
                      But you never know.....

Comment

• Things are looking bad but I'm still saying the team can win 70.

They made it to the end of April still hovering close to .500.

I don't at all expect them to be around .500 in September but I still think 95+ losses is a bit dramatic
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          Things are looking bad but I'm still saying the team can win 70.

They made it to the end of April still hovering close to .500.

I don't at all expect them to be around .500 in September but I still think 95+ losses is a bit dramatic
                          If they win 70, that means they lose 92. So really, 92 or 95+ is just splitting hairs. And with DLR already breaking down and having to send pitchers down so soon, I see them reaching to the farm for pitching and learning on the fly which means this already dumpster fire of a bullpen will be over used. It will get real ugly when the good weather hits. IMHO.

Comment

• So the sweep on the road just happened.

And somehow this team is tied for first place in May.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              So the sweep on the road just happened.

And somehow this team is tied for first place in May.
                              Maybe they should play all of their games in AZ. So far this season they are 5-1 at Chase Field.

Comment

• Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                                Maybe they should play all of their games in AZ. So far this season they are 5-1 at Chase Field.
                                They are also somehow 8-4 on the road while only 4-8 at home. And a large part of the problem at home is not only awful pitching but they can't score runs. Historically we can always count on 7-10 runs a game at home with 1-2 on the road. This year it's complete opposite.

But I expect them to lose this road series to 9-14 San Diego.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X