Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2016 Colorado Rockies Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    Hasnt sf pitching been terrible this year?
    Glad to be wrong round 1
    sigpic

    Comment


    • 0-0 in the 10th. That doesn't happen often for a Rockies game
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Man i am tired of seeing the suckage at coors this year...

        Comment


        • Guess all Arizona needed to do was come to coors to beat us.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • dont get it, other teams can come to coors and hit/pitch but the rockies cant muster up nothing, they are absolutly pathetic at home.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
              dont get it, other teams can come to coors and hit/pitch but the rockies cant muster up nothing, they are absolutly pathetic at home.
              Because its in their head that half of their games are pitched at coors.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                Because its in their head that half of their games are pitched at coors.
                It really does seem like it is affecting them, even Gray admitted it once last year. That is one thing I like about DLR is he has no fear of Coors.

                Just don't throw friggin curveballs and the rest of your stuff still works fine. Arizona's DLR showed perfectly that a slider is still a slider in Colorado.

                Comment


                • That moment when you realize the Warriors are going to win more games this season than your favorite baseball team.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                    That moment when you realize the Warriors are going to win more games this season than your favorite baseball team.

                    Comment


                    • Finally a win for gray, he has been really good as of late, much deserved! congrats! lets go rox

                      Comment


                      • That was Grays first win? Crazy! I hope he learned a lesson last night. Riding that fastball and a nasty slider you can do well at Coors.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • .500 again.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            .500 again.
                            It is rather comical. The Rockies, yes the ROCKIES have a better record and are pitching better than the D-Backs. The D-Backs who invested 200+ million and all their top prospects for Greinke and Miller. Both of whom have been terrible.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                              dont get it, other teams can come to coors and hit/pitch but the rockies cant muster up nothing, they are absolutly pathetic at home.
                              4 home wins in a row after you said this.

                              I like your style. Make them prove us wrong.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                                4 home wins in a row after you said this.

                                I like your style. Make them prove us wrong.
                                A sweep of the Mets at Coors. Didn't see that one coming!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X