The Official 2016 Colorado Rockies Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Pen tried to blow it last night but failed to do that correctly.

This team has been on a bit of a roll for over a week now. If they hadn't blown the Padres game Friday night they would be back at .500 again.

Hate to get my hopes up again so I won't. But they still refuse to completely fall off the rails.
    I think at this point I'm hoping for a .500 finish to this year, no playoffs. I think that will show the team is trending up, especially with some of the young arms like Hoffman showing promise.

Scary crash with Parra and Story last night, I hope it wasn't as serious as it looked. I wonder who they will call up? I can't imagine they use Raburn as an everyday player.

Comment

• Reyes designated for assignment
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• 1 game below .500 but a trip to Miami has always been a disaster for our bats.
        sigpic

Comment

1 game below .500 but a trip to Miami has always been a disaster for our bats.
          How did you know the future?

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
            How did you know the future?
            Because we have had like 2-3 other trips to Miami in previous years where we nearly get no hit.

Today we scored all 6 runs in one inning. That's good for an overall game. But 8 innings we got shutout.
            sigpic

Comment

• Rockies got blanked today. Denver blood sometimes I hate when you're right.

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                Rockies got blanked today. Denver blood sometimes I hate when you're right.
                Trust me I'm not happy to be right. We just for whatever reason cannot go to south beach and play well. If Miami could manage the home field advantage they appear to have over us against the whole league they would be contenders every year.
                sigpic

Comment

Trust me I'm not happy to be right. We just for whatever reason cannot go to south beach and play well. If Miami could manage the home field advantage they appear to have over us against the whole league they would be contenders every year.
                  Do the Rockies get swept in Miami today? Conventional wisdom says, YES they do. Next up, the Yanks in the Big Apple. I sense payback for the series win the Rox had over them in Denver......

Comment

• Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                    Do the Rockies get swept in Miami today? Conventional wisdom says, YES they do. Next up, the Yanks in the Big Apple. I sense payback for the series win the Rox had over them in Denver......
                    I didn't even realize it was a four game series till I checked who we had today.

Watch us steal this one now with the odd Monday finish to a series.
                    sigpic

Comment

I didn't even realize it was a four game series till I checked who we had today.

Watch us steal this one now with the odd Monday finish to a series.
                      They need this game in a big way. AZ won their game today, so if the Rox lose, they fall into 4th place in the division.

Comment

• BTW I'm voting for 3 Rockies for the ASG. Story, CarGo, and Arenado
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• The bullpen decided to kick me in the cajones two nights in a row. Unbelievable. And Walt is still managing. SMH

Comment

• Sometimes it's really disappointing to think what our record could be if our pen wasn't so horrid.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Summer hits and the Rockies tank. You would think they play in the Texas heat or something.
                              sigpic

Comment

Summer hits and the Rockies tank. You would think they play in the Texas heat or something.
                                Do we maybe want to revisit the 100 loss season possibility?

Comment

Working...
                                X