The Official 2016 Colorado Rockies Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
    Do we maybe want to revisit the 100 loss season possibility?
    No. They are still on pace to lose less than 90 even with recent struggles. So I'm still staying away from the 100 loss discussion unless they go on like a 15 game losing streak.
    sigpic

Comment

• Always great to see a former Rockies pitcher pitching in the all star....

Said no Rockies fan ever.
      sigpic

Comment

• And Arenado grounds into the DP to end it. I was foolishly thinking he would hit a two run bomb to tie it and have people talking about the Rockies and their good lineup. Silly me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
          And Arenado grounds into the DP to end it. I was foolishly thinking he would hit a two run bomb to tie it and have people talking about the Rockies and their good lineup. Silly me.
          Its an even year. He was purposely screwing over the Giants from getting home field advantage for the World Series this October.
          sigpic

Comment

• De Larosa is sooooo bad. Why is this man still on our roster? It's not like he was even on the 07 world series roster. We don't owe him anything.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              De Larosa is sooooo bad. Why is this man still on our roster? It's not like he was even on the 07 world series roster. We don't owe him anything.
              Because its the Rockies. They don't know how to run a winning organization. We need Theo Epstein!!!

Comment

• This Story kid is pretty good
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Why can't we play the Braves more often?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Rockies are calling up David Dahl. Are they on the verge of trading Cargo or Blackman?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                      Rockies are calling up David Dahl. Are they on the verge of trading Cargo or Blackman?
                      The rumors have been swirling for a long time now. Maybe they finally pull the trigger on a trade? I read on MLB.com that the Rox are an interested party for Chris Sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                        Rockies are calling up David Dahl. Are they on the verge of trading Cargo or Blackman?
                        Barnes was the odd man out for now, but I personally hope they dump Parra instead of those two.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they don't move anyone except Logan. They are a fringe team and that could give them enough hope to stay away from selling.

Comment

• glad to see dahl called up, i really hope we do not trade cargo dont want to see blackmon traded either

Comment

• Blackmon to the Nationals is what I'm hearing. Cargo won't bring enough prospects. Unless they know he's leaving after his walk year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                              Blackmon to the Nationals is what I'm hearing. Cargo won't bring enough prospects. Unless they know he's leaving after his walk year.
                              For what?

10 char
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                                For what?

10 char
                                If Bridich is speaking the truth, he says they want to trade for young arms only. No position players. He said that they feel their farm is full of good positional talent. So if they move Blackmon and Cargo, I feel it will be for young pitching only.

Comment

Working...
                                X