No announcement yet.

The Official 2016 Colorado Rockies Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They haven't been over .500 in August in 6 years. Congrats.

Comment

• Over .500!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

• Yes, over .500 in August and it looks like Nolan is pulling out of his slump. :thumb:
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          I'm a bit concerned about Story because my brother said NBCsports reported they are calling his thumb surgery season ending. Though he said it's possible they reported wrong. Let's hope. I know vic Lombardi said it sounded minimum a month to him though even though we only did 15 day DL.
          I hope it's not the rest of the regular season. I think we'll be fine as long as our pitching holds up without him, but he would definitely give us some extra push.
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
            I hope it's not the rest of the regular season. I think we'll be fine as long as our pitching holds up without him, but he would definitely give us some extra push.
            I think so far the offense is proving we don't miss him much. But I'm concerned about who fills in for SS. Dahl is a good bat so far. But he obviously doesn't cover the defensive hole.
            sigpic

Comment

• Let's go Cubs and Rockies, let's meet in the playoffs!
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• David Dahl is beasting!!!

Comment

• Chatwood has not been good lately.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                    Chatwood has not been good lately.
                    At least they took the series. Now they need to gain some ground in the WC race by beating MIA

Comment

• Well, that was a swift kick in the....censored. Walt for some reason left Estevez out there way past his bedtime tonight.

Comment

• And back below .500. Can't believe we rally in the 8th and then blow in the 9th.

Oh wait it's the Rockies. Yes I can.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Got tix for tomorrow...go Ichiro!!!!

Comment

• You know some fans and players make jokes about being happy to be .500 and average.

I'm super happy to be .500 and in the wild card hunt this late in the year.

However it is a bit strange that .500 this year is even in the hunt. It's pretty much a down year for baseball.

But I won't apologize for making playoffs in a weak year.

But I mean even the Cubs who at one point had been on a massive tear no longer have a super impressive record for this late in the year. I'm sure they'll win over 90 but I don't think anyone is on pace for 100 wins anymore.
                            sigpic

Comment

• So much for gaining ground in the wild card this weekend.

This team lost their momentum
                              sigpic

Comment

• ICHIROOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Congrats to a real class act. Glad I was here to see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X