Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2016 Colorado Rockies Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Really didnt expect to win today, on the road v's a very good pitcher - bergman was very good minus two pitches

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
      Really didnt expect to win today, on the road v's a very good pitcher - bergman was very good minus two pitches
      I didn't either. But starting to get disappointed in story not being much of a story anymore.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #78
        Rubber match in 20 minutes
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #79
          Well, what a series for the rockies!.. Pitching was really good today
          Storys defensive play in the 9th was very pretty

          And Arenado is a bad bad man!!

          Lets gooo

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            I didn't either. But starting to get disappointed in story not being much of a story anymore.
            The scouting report on him coming out of spring training was he was that he is feast or famine. He'll swing for the fences which makes for a lot of strikeouts. I think opposing pitching coaches have identified a way to pitch that increases the strikeout chances.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
              The scouting report on him coming out of spring training was he was that he is feast or famine. He'll swing for the fences which makes for a lot of strikeouts. I think opposing pitching coaches have identified a way to pitch that increases the strikeout chances.
              I mean he is a rookie so I'm not really that disappointed. Mainly the fast start was far exceeding expectations. Just disappointed he isn't going to hit 110 hrs this year.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #82
                WOw what a play from Parra/Arenado at 3rd

                Comment


                • #83
                  Good start to the series.. Lyles was very good.

                  Welcome back Story lol

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    I'm telling y'all they are going to mess around and get my hopes up. That's 3 good pitching outings in the last 4 games.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      I'm telling y'all they are going to mess around and get my hopes up. That's 3 good pitching outings in the last 4 games.
                      ditto....thats how i feel too

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Story homered and doubles last night. Rockies win again. Let's hope Story figured out how to combat what pitchers have done to him recently.
                        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                        I don't know and I don't care

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          I'm telling y'all they are going to mess around and get my hopes up. That's 3 good pitching outings in the last 4 games.
                          I know!! I'm starting to reach for the Kool-Aid, but I'll wait until next month to see if they can sustain something.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Ben Paulsen is so underated.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              uh, gee JDLR 4 runs FIVE stolen bases in one inning...
                              Last edited by Blondie79; 04-19-2016, 06:02 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                                uh, gee JDLR 4 runs FIVE stolen bases in one inning...
                                Really don't know how he is still on the roster at this point.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X