No announcement yet.

2017 Colorado Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's very unlikely these rookies arms can hold up the course of the season. Especially Senzatela who is only 22.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      It's very unlikely these rookies arms can hold up the course of the season. Especially Senzatela who is only 22.
      Think positively. Even if we struggle down the stretch cause of how young our team is the future is bright for this team
      sigpic

Comment

• Holland and Reynolds leading the first place Rockies in May, just like we all drew up.

For real though, throwing three rookies against the Cubs will be a test. If they somehow win this series, I might start to feel optimistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
          And get Cargo and Story off there slump.
          Story will always be a concern of mine. Until he can reduce his strike out rate he scares me in the lineup. For every bomb he hits, he has 10 stinker at bats.

Cargo always starts cold. Always.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
            Holland and Reynolds leading the first place Rockies in May, just like we all drew up.

For real though, throwing three rookies against the Cubs will be a test. If they somehow win this series, I might start to feel optimistic.
            You'll take us
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              You'll take us
              CP get on the series?
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                CP get on the series?
                Ill go in on the bet too if he wants.
                sigpic

Comment

• Sure, I never mind giving CP away
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• The weather is going to save the Cubs tonight. No way they get this game in. I'm centennial and it's pouring and doesn't look like it's going to let up. This will give the Cubs time to rest after the 18 inning game last night.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                      The weather is going to save the Cubs tonight. No way they get this game in. I'm centennial and it's pouring and doesn't look like it's going to let up. This will give the Cubs time to rest after the 18 inning game last night.
                      Looks like you were right

Comment

• That's one down Humcalc. Series win coming in T-6 hours and counting!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• I would say it was only a matter of time before Freeland got roughed up. Except only 3 of the 5 runs is earned.
                          Last edited by DenverBlood; 05-09-2017, 07:54 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Marquez can dominate
                            Last edited by 58_VONDOOM_92; 05-10-2017, 03:56 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Marquez was phenomenal today wow

Comment

• Good series. I bashed Marquez last outing but I have to remind myself he is a rookie.

He has had two awful starts but both times he bounced back with scoreless outings. So he clearly has potential.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X