• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need Gray and Dahl back though
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
      That's crazy. We would have to lose the rest of our games to be out of contention. Yes we might be out of contention with the Dbacks and Dodgers but we won't be out of contention for the 2nd wild card spot. Watch we'll sweep the Mariners at Sefco and everyone will be happy again.
      The 5th place team is Arizona who is about to be tied with us. What you say is completely incorrect. It doesn't take losing all of June to be left behind. It takes a .500 record to not only be lost in our division but the wild card as well.
      sigpic

Comment

• Yes but we are 6 games ahead of the cubs. We would just switch spots with Arizona as the final wildcard spot. Yes we may be lost in the division but unless the Cubs get extremely hot (which is possible) and we go ice cold (which is unlikely) I don't see it.

I mean it's possible but we'll still be fighting for that final wildcard spot by the all star break. Just my opinion though. 2 straight losses wont break this team.

We'll see how they handle this when they get back on the road.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
          Yes but we are 6 games ahead of the cubs. We would just switch spots with Arizona as the final wildcard spot. Yes we may be lost in the division but unless the Cubs get extremely hot (which is possible) and we go ice cold (which is unlikely) I don't see it.

I mean it's possible but we'll still be fighting for that final wildcard spot by the all star break. Just my opinion though. 2 straight losses wont break this team.

We'll see how they handle this when they get back on the road.
          I don't mean to sound like I'm jumping off a cliff over two bad losses. I've just been skeptical all season and they suck at home this year. The question is what comes first? They get better at home or worse on the road? Knowing the teams history once June hits the pessimist in me thinks the latter will happen soon.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            I don't mean to sound like I'm jumping off a cliff over two bad losses. I've just been skeptical all season and they suck at home this year. The question is what comes first? They get better at home or worse on the road? Knowing the teams history once June hits the pessimist in me thinks the latter will happen soon.
            I know man. The past teams have definitely put some pessimism in our eyes. I just feel like this team is different and I think it starts up top with black. You also got to remember that we are starting 3rookies and a 2nd year pitcher. We will definitely have a stretch of struggles.
            Last edited by 58_VONDOOM_92; 05-31-2017, 05:31 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Awesome here we go again...

Comment

• Our hitters looking silly again I'm not sure I've ever seen a team consistently look silly at the plate as often as we do

Comment

• Paxton is pitching a great game. Our O is in a major funk. Need to snap out of it somehow someway
                  sigpic

Comment

• Anyone notice how many pop ups the Rockies generate? It seems like our hitters are always popping out near infield

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                      Anyone notice how many pop ups the Rockies generate? It seems like our hitters are always popping out near infield
                      Yeah it's depressing
                      sigpic

Comment

• This offense is so bad right now it's not even funny.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Well hello offense

Comment

• Couple of interesting stats:

27-5 after scoring the first run
                            32-0 when they lead after 7

Both are drastic changes from previous years

Thoughts on making a trade? For pitching? If so whom? It sounds like people are ready for chatwood to go
                            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                              Couple of interesting stats:

27-5 after scoring the first run
                              32-0 when they lead after 7

Both are drastic changes from previous years

Thoughts on making a trade? For pitching? If so whom? It sounds like people are ready for chatwood to go
                              Maybe a veteran pitcher. I like our rotation minus chatwood. Remember Gray will be back soon as well. I think we need another bullpen pitcher as well. Maybe trade Cargo? Dahl could take his spot.
                              sigpic

Comment

• I know story has struggled with bat but his defense is much improved and he has been pretty dang good at ss

Comment

Working...
                                X