2017 Colorado Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Man for a guy we paid a lot for Desmond sure does swing at a lot at stupid pitches
    So does Cargo. It's just part of baseball sometimes. It's super hard to predict pitches. Sometimes you just look foolish. I'll admit his average isn't quite white I hoped for at Coors field but he still has been a positive impact on the offense. But Cargo hasn't quite completely snapped out of his early season funk either. Every time I think he finally is he goes back into a funk.

I'm still happy with a top 3 offense when the pitching is finally doing enough. It's crazy how good this offense has always been capable of winning a lot of games as long as the pitching wasn't in the bottom 10 in the league. We are finally seeing it prove true this year.
    sigpic

Comment

• Blackmon is a animal!

Good lord this umpire is awful for the rox

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        So does Cargo. It's just part of baseball sometimes. It's super hard to predict pitches. Sometimes you just look foolish. I'll admit his average isn't quite white I hoped for at Coors field but he still has been a positive impact on the offense. But Cargo hasn't quite completely snapped out of his early season funk either. Every time I think he finally is he goes back into a funk.

I'm still happy with a top 3 offense when the pitching is finally doing enough. It's crazy how good this offense has always been capable of winning a lot of games as long as the pitching wasn't in the bottom 10 in the league. We are finally seeing it prove true this year.
        I don't disagree I guess I just expected more from our big signing although I do like what he has brought to the team with attitude
        Last edited by Blondie79; 06-09-2017, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• Whew drama ... good win again!

Comment

• My hopes are officially up!!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              My hopes are officially up!!
              Certainly a different team this year winning the games we would have lost or thrown away in previous years. Getting the big hit when we need it and big pitches with traffic

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                Certainly a different team this year winning the games we would have lost or thrown away in previous years. Getting the big hit when we need it and big pitches with traffic
                I doubt we had 22 saves all season a year ago.
                sigpic

Comment

• What a different feeling to not be worried when they call on the pen in late innings.

Comment

• Imagine what this team would be doing if Cargo and Story could hit the ball.

Comment

• That Hoffman is pretty decent.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Umpires have been a complete joke this series - must be rooting for cubs

Rox winning series against two teams - pretty awesome. This team is something else!

Comment

• I really thought the Cubs were playing better so to go into wrigley and have a chance to sweep a four game series tomorrow is major impressive.
                          sigpic

Comment

• lol Blackmons interviews are funny - super cool guy

Comment

• And a game and a half up on the nationals for best record in the national league.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Another series win

Comment

Working...
                                X