No announcement yet.

2017 Colorado Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A win is a win but dang! I like this Tapia kid.
    sigpic

Comment

• If this team wants to seriously contend they better be in the market for middle relief before the trade deadline.

The only way Black keeps sending these idiots to the mound is because he has no other options. So let's go get him some options.

This pen minus Holland will 100% blow games in the postseason. And even he shows chinks in the armor every now and again.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        If this team wants to seriously contend they better be in the market for middle relief before the trade deadline.

The only way Black keeps sending these idiots to the mound is because he has no other options. So let's go get him some options.

This pen minus Holland will 100% blow games in the postseason. And even he shows chinks in the armor every now and again.
        Agreed but I want to add rusin and McGee (I kno he gave up homer last night but he has been good) to the list with holland I feel both have done very well in there situations for most part. I also feel Oberg is much improved

Lyles, Otto, Dunn, qaulls have all been awful and we do need to look for help before trade deadline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
          Agreed but I want to add rusin and McGee (I kno he gave up homer last night but he has been good) to the list with holland I feel both have done very well in there situations for most part. I also feel Oberg is much improved

Lyles, Otto, Dunn, qaulls have all been awful and we do need to look for help before trade deadline.
          I don't trust anyone in the pen aside from Holland when the lights turn on and the pressure entensifies for playoffs.
          sigpic

Comment

• As much as I like cargo I am so tired of him offensively, at the point where I ain't sure he is coming out of this slump

Comment

• Oh come on gotta b kidding another hr and to the dang pitcher

Comment

• Senzatela has either burned out already or the league has just figured him out.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                  Senzatela has either burned out already or the league has just figured him out.
                  Figured him out and he hasn't made any adjustments

Comment

• Cargo is just terrible right now
                    sigpic

Comment

• There we go Desmond!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Let's goooo !! Desmond !

Comment

• Pence has had a complete nightmare in rf lol

Comment

• Well thanks rusin for making me look stupid. Don't try choke this game too

Comment

• Geez another stressful night trying to give me heart attacks - wins a win but bullpen needs to sort itself out

Comment

• Freeland is sharp today but we need runs cuz I don't trust this pen.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X