Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitching has been awful tonight by everyone

Comment

• Ugh...Cargo is such a rally killer. I swear if the person in front of him in the lineup makes an out, it's basically a double play. I hate seeing his name on the lineup card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
        Ugh...Cargo is such a rally killer. I swear if the person in front of him in the lineup makes an out, it's basically a double play. I hate seeing his name on the lineup card.
        To be fair he has been better last few games, hopefully he keeps improving because his defense is still really good

Wow monster homers from story and valaika..

Add Reynolds to the monster home runs
        Last edited by Blondie79; 07-23-2017, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Winning back to back series finally feels good. Back in the right direction.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
            To be fair he has been better last few games, hopefully he keeps improving because his defense is still really good

Wow monster homers from story and valaika..

Add Reynolds to the monster home runs
            Having a good stretch that gets you to .223 shows how pathetic he's been. I get he needs to play because of his contract and maintenance days for Parra and Desmond. But as we start playing more important games down the stretch and need crucial at-bats...he needs to be buried far down the bench. His offense more than negates his defense at this point. Nice to see Story trying to come around though. And DJ looks like he's starting to regain last year's form. I still think 90 wins is possible. And with Kershaw injured, maybe its the Rockies turn to watch other teams suffer injuries to key players.

Comment

• Bud needs to stop starting Senzetala. Course it doesn't help the offense didn't leave Coors.
              sigpic

Comment

• Diaz is awful

Comment

• This offense doesn't travel anymore.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Way to kill the rally Cargo....again. I hate when he's up to bat in a crucial situation.

Comment

• How does a rookie in his first MLB game down 0-2 get that call? Clearly a strike ....

Comment

• I try to remain optimistic and not over react to a minor series loss. But the historical Rockies fan in me can't help but want to blurt out Rockies suck after back to back losses only scoring two runs.

At least they will still be relevant come August 1 though.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          I try to remain optimistic and not over react to a minor series loss. But the historical Rockies fan in me can't help but want to blurt out Rockies suck after back to back losses only scoring two runs.

At least they will still be relevant come August 1 though.
                          Bud Black still needs to teach this team how to take built up home momentum on the road. They got good pitching last night but all that hitting mojo disappeared. He still has time.

Comment

• How is the only deadline deal rumor for the Rockies Lucroy??

We don't need another overrated bat like Cargo. We need more pitching!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• And once again umpires screwing is over another bad call leads to runs ...

Really tired of seeing first inning runs by our pitchers - make a pitch already
                              Last edited by Blondie79; 07-26-2017, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Man parra has been excellent this year

Our pitchers get squeezed all the time, this umpire has been awful for the rox
                                Last edited by Blondie79; 07-26-2017, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X